Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jool46

It’s the bacne for me 🥲 brothers got pimples alllllll over his back.

look at the side effects for the men and women. Interesting to note, the acne and hair loss in men (old mate went to turkey to get new hair) and for women, deeper voice and loss of period.
Also explains why people call her a man, due to the clitoris growing larger..
lol. We see you and we hear you 🤣
Normally I just scroll and lurk but you got me curious if she is growing a little clit Willy and alas she is

F2CEFE06-88E2-4827-979A-02E5B2339A0A.png
77541A68-9796-4159-AF80-3E2B491F83C1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

P&G Kitty Cat

So a close friend of mine works for Bunnings on the central coast.

Mumma swadling is already banned from one Bunnings so she’s moved onto another but the Bunnings have a system where they can see who is banned from where.

She was caught shoplifting again last week.. and claimed that she accidentally forgot to pay for the random shit she stole 🤣 so now she is banned australia wide hahaha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

xudiwk

Not going to lie, I wear sunnies all day because I’m quite sensitive to light and noise (adhd here) so she might be the same
Fellow coastie here actually know Christie from school. She doesn’t have adhd. I’d love to see a diagnosis from a dr. She’s a compulsive liar. It runs in her family.
Her mum is banned from just about every shop up here because she shop lifts. Her dads an alcoholic.
She is no role model or ‘influence’ to anyone. She needs to be cancelled

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

shaaanxosucks

OML I’m all caught up now.
I cannot fathom a bankrupt influencer 🤣 actually hilarious. The laxatives and the bumping peepees absolutely took me out 🤣 I literally can’t. I had forgotten all about CrustyChristie until I was scrolling on tik tok and the outspoken ladies had mentioned someone on tattle paid $15 to get the goss (I love you SO MUCH FOR THAT)
nice they mentioned tattle for once- I was reading the comments and they all seem to say “why do people care” ect….
UM ???? Because she FLAUNTS her WEALTH on her FAKE ASS social media ?! I think it’s actually hilarious and props to you for taking one for the team. When do we think she’s going to address this 🫢

The tattlers have proven again 🕵🏻‍♀️🕵🏻‍♂️🕵🏻 Time and time again that we always find the truth. Happy to be back but long time no tattle- are we not allowed to swear ? I’ve noticed a lot of people saying bleep!

Christie Swadling number 3, flaps out wafting in the breeze!

• Heart
Reactions: 20

24mmspanner

3580E7F9-123D-4675-897C-E9C907DDBF11.png

there’s no way you’ve been in a “build” long enough to notice any changes babeeeee. Give me a fucking break. You went on a massive coke bender last weekend for your mates birthday hence why you had a “deload” week the week after. You weren’t deloading- you were just coming down from all the drugs you took. I see straight through you 👀 you forget how many people actually know you. I know you read here. Think about who I am 👀 call it insider tea but I know EXACTLY the type of person u are and what you’re hiding. Shame on YOU.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

P&G Kitty Cat

View attachment 1975875

omg she is so fucking STUPID! 🤣🤣🤣

This chick should not be giving advice to ANYONE.

I take it she has no clue how to pronounce or spell expenditure. Which is extra funny coz you know….. 26 and bankrupt 😂😂
“try being normal and wake up at 7, 8am..”

alright darls, we are fucking normal as people have actual JOBS that start at 7, 8am… the gym at 5am may be the only solution for SINGLE PARENTS, or people who work early shifts or work late shifts or have a family or have actual life issues.

fucking up-herself WANKER.

She’ll blame that video on the impulsiveness of her “adhd”.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

emmygluewho

VIP Member
How are companies not seeing these influencers are all the same!? Uneducated, no skills, no life experience etc!? Yet give them so much shit.

The trip was booked for this very thing!? Yet she plans other shit with the brick!?

The entitlement/ego on this fuckwit.

Reactions: 18

xkchk

Give up alcohol 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Here's the new hassle she's been working on. Really does need to update her website and get rid of the Cee Active link.
Who on earth would follow what she does? It’s actually frightening because she has the IQ of a 6 year old, has no idea about life, business or health and she’s about to share all the things she knows nothing about with young girls who look at her socials and think she has the life. There will be a lot of bankrupt, bratz dolls with mental health issues in the near future. She shouldn’t be allowed to be giving out advice, she’s a train wreck. Is she even qualified in the fitness or nutrition industry? Is there a way to look this up?

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Trassidia

VIP Member
Dutch minty called her out for her voice by posting a video of her old voice then a vid of her new deep voice.. fucking laughed the fuck out loud
She’s such an idiot, “my voice got deeper because I got older” dumbarse, you’re female, your voice won’t drop.

• Haha

Trassidia

VIP Member
Man, they’re so special. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, you cannot clap back with poor sentence structure. It doesn’t work, it doesn’t fly…
The kid lives in a home where step-mum can barely dress herself and pushing her bolt-ons up against him daily. Dad is burping, farting and grabbing what’s left of his shrunken steroid dick, while step mum films it all. He has zero hope! I recognise his family - brother mostly, from the Central Coast - education and common decency wasn’t a priority for the Price fam.

• Heart
  • Haha