Christie Swadling #2 This might win for her worst outfit ever. Looks like she is wearing a pad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't stay true to her own words, so how would you or why would you expect those who are doing said challenge with her be motivated to keep going. Because her fake boobs are set high in placement, they won't drop or become natural looking. Very early 90's look, think Pam Anderson. Most surgeons wouldn't agree to t h at, only dodgy ones that do them on the cheap. My fake boobs look real, couldn't tell unless I told you.she has typical bolt ons, most look natural

Reactions: 7
Can't stay true to her own words, so how would you or why would you expect those who are doing said challenge with her be motivated to keep going. Because her fake boobs are set high in placement, they won't drop or become natural looking. Very early 90's look, think Pam Anderson. Most surgeons wouldn't agree to t h at, only dodgy ones that do them on the cheap. My fake boobs look real, couldn't tell unless I told you.she has typical bolt ons, most look natural
Couldn’t agree more! So many fake boobs around and no one is any the wiser. But this numb nuts, Guidolin etc. have clearly asked for the Bodgy Bolt-Ons. I wonder if they’re cheaper? Hey doc, can I have the left over bolt-ons you have in the cupboards from the 90’s please? Sure, they’re 50% off and May rupture, but you’ll look like a baby prostitute in no time.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Posts about sun damage on her boobs, next minute is at the beach tanning with the world’s smallest bikini on. She’s clearly oh-so-concerned about her skin…. 😂

Reactions: 10
Posts about sun damage on her boobs, next minute is at the beach tanning with the world’s smallest bikini on. She’s clearly oh-so-concerned about her skin…. 😂
One of her many contradictions lol
Bankrupt … continues to splash her expensive lifestyle
Running a challenge .. can’t go 75 days without alcohol
Loser !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Couldn’t agree more! So many fake boobs around and no one is any the wiser. But this numb nuts, Guidolin etc. have clearly asked for the Bodgy Bolt-Ons. I wonder if they’re cheaper? Hey doc, can I have the left over bolt-ons you have in the cupboards from the 90’s please? Sure, they’re 50% off and May rupture, but you’ll look like a baby prostitute in no time.
With a very small body fat percentage, it’s hard to get natural implants which are large. Hers are quite large for her frame

First it was after the challenge enjoy alcohol on special occasion, then because it is her besties birthday, which Crispy organised the long lunch for, it became enjoy a drink on special occasions. Wonder how it will affect her poor sensitive gut!

Why does it look like her head belongs on a different body.....just keeping it real 🤣🤣
The chick in the middle is Amber maree isn’t it? Just as tacky and with the same huge fake boobs yuck 🤮 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 5
Surprise, Surprise guess who had too much to drink on the weekend! She has to be on something in her last TikTok.
Why does she even post this crap.
“I’m the most innocent person ever” no, no you’re not.
“My partner, who is very handsome by the way” cool, totally relevant to your story.. not

• Haha
One of her many contradictions lol
Bankrupt … continues to splash her expensive lifestyle
Running a challenge .. can’t go 75 days without alcohol
Loser !!!
Just report her, the more reports she has the more likely they are to investigate her frauding the government as she’s clearly bankrupt and spending like she’s not which means they are hiding their funds.

I just listened to her podcast about her ED. Again the story has changed. Originally, she said she wanted to look like Miranda Kerr, so she went on a diet. Now, she's saying, her friend and her started a diet and then her friend stopped, but she didn't. Which is in another person s book re their ED.
She looked very triggered when meathead said how fat they looked, meaning the dog ,but she thought he meant her on her stories, can see the look in her eyes. As much as she says she wants to gain weight, that ED monster is still there.

Reactions: 7
The meathead is so immature. Every time he’s on film he pretends to jerk off or that he’s giving blowies. Has the immaturity of a 12 year old. So gross and embarrassing

• Sick
Reactions: 16
The meathead is so immature. Every time he’s on film he pretends to jerk off or that he’s giving blowies. Has the immaturity of a 12 year old. So gross and embarrassing
He is next level revolting and I cannot for that life of me see what she seems in him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.