Christie Swadling #2 This might win for her worst outfit ever. Looks like she is wearing a pad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who works their literal ass off dieting and working out, she hasn’t made any progress for years. Except her inflated chest enhancements

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 2069022

there’s no way you’ve been in a “build” long enough to notice any changes babeeeee. Give me a bleeping break. You went on a massive coke bender last weekend for your mates birthday hence why you had a “deload” week the week after. You weren’t deloading- you were just coming down from all the drugs you took. I see straight through you 👀 you forget how many people actually know you. I know you read here. Think about who I am 👀 call it insider tea but I know EXACTLY the type of person u are and what you’re hiding. Shame on YOU.
Ha ha ha .. she forgets how open she is with her life !! In Newcastle she is known, very well known !!

Reactions: 6
For those of us who only see her content and live in other states, would ❤ the inside scoop on her!

Reactions: 9
Honestly she does seem like she loves his little boy a lot,
I think she would have a lot to offer
He will keep her on until the kid is off his hands. Free cooking, cleaning, childcare is priceless. Mark my words. It’s a common practice for single dads. And she is desperate to play the stepford wife and step mum.

Reactions: 11
What’s with the beach photo shoots in the dark? Who is seeing these pics? She’s totally a coke head. Could she be his beard?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
duck this witch has no concept of reality the way she’s going on about how hard at work she is because she has been on the computer “working” from 730 until like 2 and she’s only stopped to get food…. How about having a normal job ya tone-deaf witch. She probably wouldn’t last since she isn’t even a successful influencer.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The bolt ons look worse than usual. Perhaps significant weight loss from our Ms Olympia?

Reactions: 3
New car finally???
And no you are not at The Savoy it's The Green Tangerine, I guess Savoy sounds more "elite" to bogans.
$50 for flowers alongside the fake handbag.
I just can’t get over the spending given her situation, it doesn’t make sense

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.