Christie Swadling #2 This might win for her worst outfit ever. Looks like she is wearing a pad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg, poor puppy...let's see if this one shits all over her precious white stuff like the others did. Still no new car, yet buying up heaps of things. I think she just trades one addiction off the others for that dopamine release. Total bpd traits.

Reactions: 9
I looked at the page she tagged for the puppies - are they breeding them now? The puppies and all the photos are the dogs she already has and her step son
---
They are breeding her two original frenchies

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I looked at the page she tagged for the puppies - are they breeding them now? The puppies and all the photos are the dogs she already has and her step son
---
They are breeding her two original frenchies
Yes supposedly registered breeders however nothing shows for Fendie Frenchies.
Last pup she got from her mother she only had for a few months before it was surrendered.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Omg, poor puppy...let's see if this one shits all over her precious white stuff like the others did. Still no new car, yet buying up heaps of things. I think she just trades one addiction off the others for that dopamine release. Total bpd traits.
“let’s see if this was shits all over her precious white stuff like others did” by others do u mean her tit meathead bf shitting all over her white towels 😂cmon give the dogs some respect.

• Haha
Referring to the time, she went away, claimed the dogs were being watched by a "friend" but had been locked inside and tit all over the house and her white rug, then she bitched about having to clean it up and made the step son do it, all the while bitching that dogs had ruined her stuff, yet protested a friend was watching them. But meathead 1 and 2 both wipe tit over the towels . I feel sorry for the dogs being used as props.

Reactions: 11
Referring to the time, she went away, claimed the dogs were being watched by a "friend" but had been locked inside and tit all over the house and her white rug, then she bitched about having to clean it up and made the step son do it, all the while bitching that dogs had ruined her stuff, yet protested a friend was watching them. But meathead 1 and 2 both wipe tit over the towels . I feel sorry for the dogs being used as props.
And not long after that they ‘moved house’… more like got evicted because you posted that dog tit story all over your insta and your landlord and real estate saw it!

Reactions: 11
So their frenchie is about to give birth?
Yes they had her at Toronto Vet last night. Who in their right mind would get a new puppy when they are about to have an entire litter. Have to wonder what ever happened to poor Mini. She has been questioned about where is their 3rd dog and her response "we have 3". Her reason for having to get rid of her was they could only have 2 dogs. They will soon have a lot more! I can't see her looking after them when meathead is away for work.

Reactions: 6
I’m shocked that she can’t see the downfall in herself since she started a relationship with him. She used
To look like a sweet pretty woman now she looks like a plastic fantastic barbie doll who has to alter every single photo. I used to be with a vain man and it was horrible constantly having to be “on” and don’t even get me started on her going bankrupt - if he’s making so much money doing drugs why did she go bankrupt? Ruining yourself for a man is about the absolute worst thing a woman can do to herself. You don’t recover once you go bankrupt it’s there for life
Not a plastic Barbie, actually I think she looks like a blow up sex doll, cheap, plastic tits, butt ugly tatts, hooker make-up and trash clothing. Oh, the roids, big on these.

I’m late to this follow. Do we know where the boy’s bio mum is?
There is someone here that knows her. Would have to be close to where they live as they share custody.
Her face looks more like grandma than mum in that pic!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There is someone here that knows her. Would have to be close to where they live as they share custody.
Her face looks more like grandma than mum in that pic!
Oh ok so the bio mum is involved. It seems a bit off to refer to herself as mum here 😬

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.