Christie Swadling #2 This might win for her worst outfit ever. Looks like she is wearing a pad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd be royally pissed if someone was claiming they parented my kid. Especially splashing their face over the net. However she may be totally fine with it, or not get much say. Seems meathead dictates alot of how much time is spent where. I'd say the child kaden lives totally different when with his mother. ????
I’m sure they did week about at first, but he always seems to be with these two dilberts. I looked at bio mum’s page and the kid isn’t on there - I may have the wrong woman though

Reactions: 3
5C268844-52C4-4C22-90BF-C0E9F7ADCEDB.png
Rocks for brains forgets that she literally posts a pic of herself out in the sun tanning at least once a week. Whatever this witch is on, I need some of it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Holy facetune
She’s trying to rebrand herself as a fitness and health guru; the challenge, new podcasts etc but she’s dumb and the social media world already know she’s a broke scammer !! We have heard the sun safety spiel from he already and the next hot day she will laying out in her driveway in her floss 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just what the world needed to see, sun damaged bolt on titties. Happy Friday

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can never get past these ratchet things. They just look like they have never 'settled' but she 100% would have asked for this 'look' not the natural look.
Had to ask for the biggest fakest ones to take the focus off her dick bulge..

• Haha
Reactions: 6
776C584C-FF3F-4347-A8A6-AE23B54252FF.png
Can’t even complete her own challenge. How is that supposed to motivate people.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 2037321Can’t even complete her own challenge. How is that supposed to motivate people.
First it was after the challenge enjoy alcohol on special occasion, then because it is her besties birthday, which Crispy organised the long lunch for, it became enjoy a drink on special occasions. Wonder how it will affect her poor sensitive gut!

Why does it look like her head belongs on a different body.....just keeping it real 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
First it was after the challenge enjoy alcohol on special occasion, then because it is her besties birthday, which Crispy organised the long lunch for, it became enjoy a drink on special occasions. Wonder how it will affect her poor sensitive gut!

Why does it look like her head belongs on a different body.....just keeping it real 🤣🤣
Mother of dogshit tits! Crispy and that girl in the middle need to sack their plastic surgeons. Those bolt ons are pure trash.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Came here to say this! Stay tuned for a bunch of IBS pain on this beautiful Sunday. She may need to start drinking again to heal it - like last time.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.