Christie Swadling #2 This might win for her worst outfit ever. Looks like she is wearing a pad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so gross, now lip brushes with gastro?
We had a serious outbreak in our house two years ago and I am scarred and scared of it

Reactions: 2
She’s so gross, now lip brushes with gastro?
We had a serious outbreak in our house two years ago and I am scarred and scared of it
Maybe she doesn't even have it, she was probably just exaggerating some trapped wind lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sounds like a hypercondriac to me. Just all for attention and perhaps feel sorry for her, or take the attention away from not doing her challenge. I'm sure coco pops and pizza means she'll have to start it over lol, fail

Reactions: 4
She'd have to be ovulating and she's only had 1 period since ED, so highly doubtful, but not impossible
That’s true but she’d probably claim the bf has super swimmers because they’re more elite than most people😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That’s true but she’d probably claim the bf has super swimmers because they’re more elite than most people😂
Can guarantee steroids have no doubt eliminated that 😂 the blessing in the fact that the pair of these bozos abuse PEDs is that the chances of them procreating are minor

Kid did have a gf at the Yr 6 formal, poor girl had her face plastered on insta. Swads and the kid have a weird relationship, there’s something off - I’m not throwing accusations of anything sinister. Maybe it’s the using him for content that gets me.

Reactions: 4
Kid did have a gf at the Yr 6 formal, poor girl had her face plastered on insta. Swads and the kid have a weird relationship, there’s something off - I’m not throwing accusations of anything sinister. Maybe it’s the using him for content that gets me.
I totally agree! It is just off. I have thought does she just post some of this stuff to piss off the boys bio Mum?!

Reactions: 5
I'd be royally pissed if someone was claiming they parented my kid. Especially splashing their face over the net. However she may be totally fine with it, or not get much say. Seems meathead dictates alot of how much time is spent where. I'd say the child kaden lives totally different when with his mother. ????

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.