Christie Swadling #2 This might win for her worst outfit ever. Looks like she is wearing a pad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
54595AF4-5BD2-4BBF-8C4B-42CA059267A2.jpeg
So if my maths is right, they were paying $600 a night? Meathead must have a big credit card bill

Reactions: 6
Booking another holiday but can't afford her bills that she previously racked up. What a disgusting disappointment of a person. She seriously has no right going on another holiday and certainly has no regard for other people. She doesn't deserve the things she has. Karma will eventually come back and bit her in the arse x 3

Reactions: 7
Kinda giving me swadling vibes however our crispy would have way less material making up the outfit and a lot more ass.
---
I
And whatever is in those shorts
View attachment 2012856
[/QUOTE
Omg I can’t deal hahahaha
Completely takes the attention off how hideous her blush/Facetune is
---
This is making me want to do the complete opposite of getting my colour matched by lust minerals.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
That parcel in her pants is going be bigger than her meathead boyfriends soon😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It might have already been mentioned, but what does her fiancé do for work?
He must have so much credit card debt funding her stay-at-home “mum” life with daily beauty appointments etc

Reactions: 7
It might have already been mentioned, but what does her fiancé do for work?
He must have so much credit card debt funding her stay-at-home “mum” life with daily beauty appointments etc
Works in the mines

Reactions: 1
Plus the house their building, paying for a kid, another car for her, his car, plus rent and everything else. Surely her influence money wouldn't add up to enough as a weekly wage. Eventually he'll wise up and stop her spending, or kick her to the kerb once his kid isn't needing the live in sex doll babysitter she really is.

Reactions: 5
Plus the house their building, paying for a kid, another car for her, his car, plus rent and everything else. Surely her influence money wouldn't add up to enough as a weekly wage. Eventually he'll wise up and stop her spending, or kick her to the kerb once his kid isn't needing the live in sex doll babysitter she really is.
Wonder if they received the $25,000 grant for the new house? If they did and they don't have the occupancy certificate by April 30 they won't recieve the money.
Also she should have her new car by now and there has been no further mention of it. Not the first time that has happened.

Reactions: 6
Yep she totally wrote it herself! Big Fen, think she means fan. Really starting to dislike her, the fakeness, and the fact she takes a little of something she learns, hears or reads, and then is a bleeping expert on the subject! Get a clue, go back to school you artificial clown!

Reactions: 12
Will wait for the excuses at the end of April.
Seriously has no idea what to eat when recovering from stomach bug. It was oysters and prawns last night🤦‍♀️
Then there’s the coffee this morning. Nothing like having a gastro bug and visiting restaurants, cafes etc and ordering everything that’ll make you tit your pants - as well as pass it on to everyone else in you come into contact with. You’re a bleeping grub Swads.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.