Christie Swadling #2 This might win for her worst outfit ever. Looks like she is wearing a pad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s clearly a 10kg and 5kg on each side plus the 20kg barbell = 50kg. Who gives a duck anyway she’s fake as duck. Only thing she can’t fake is what she’s been packing downstairs 😂
---
At least she’s not butt bleeping the camera in every story now.
You would think after all the talk of her micro peen she would be a bit more modest 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No, babes. He’s got you there as the free child care while he suits himself. Once that kid is old enough, you’ll be out on your ear.
Every strong independent female is cringing at her and her1960s attitude. Quick get back to the kitchen Crusty .. your man wants his dinner. bleeping loser, if she actually had a proper job and made her own money she would know what it is like to be the boss in life. You can be whatever the duck you want !!

Reactions: 6
Every strong independent female is cringing at her and her1960s attitude. Quick get back to the kitchen Crusty .. your man wants his dinner. bleeping loser, if she actually had a proper job and made her own money she would know what it is like to be the boss in life. You can be whatever the duck you want !!
Once again no original thoughts from Crispy. This was posted by her bestie ambermaree_pt 6 days ago.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Once again no original thoughts from Crispy. This was posted by her bestie ambermaree_pt 6 days ago.
She’s a loser lol

Her learning how to do a pull video .. is just embarrassing. Her formed is rubbish, what about scapula activation or with a band, so many other options than jumping 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
B363E421-7630-4BE8-80B5-8D6434DF82E6.jpeg
Isn’t the point of a challenge, to challenge yourself?
Won’t be long until Crispy has a drink if this is how she sees the challenge “she created”. Wouldn’t be surprised if she has still been having a drink.

Reactions: 5
As a full time pilates instructor, I can tell you, people who do pilates have curves. God this woman is an idiot!

Reactions: 7
So I personally know Joel’s ex, this man certainly has a type. The stories I would hear are insane.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Care to share? Tehe
More so about the ex. I also know Joel and Crusty on a professional level. Unfortunately I can’t share that but maybe when I get a bit more confident I will in future. The ex was completely obsessed with him. Constantly checking his snap score, and when he wouldn’t reply she’d throw a fit, call an ambulance and Snapchat herself in the back of the ambulance.
the guy was trying to take care of his son and she’s throwing tanties like a child.
also blonde, huge b👀bs and trying to make a living by throwing her hoo haain everyone’s face

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She was dragging the damier ebene coloured one around Bali, maybe she actually owns that one?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.