Christie Swadling #2 This might win for her worst outfit ever. Looks like she is wearing a pad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PT here
Deadlift form not great
Band around the upper back for Abductions = Not a single possible explanation for the addition of a band around your back in this. Training the muscle in a horizontal plane 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 5
PT here
Deadlift form not great
Band around the upper back for Abductions = Not a single possible explanation for the addition of a band around your back in this. Training the muscle in a horizontal plane 🤦🏽‍♀️
I had to go look, that deadlift form 🫣 yikes

Reactions: 3
PT here
Deadlift form not great
I think the band is there because she can’t reach the front of the machine, so for stability & to keep her back more upright rather than hunched over trying to reach ?
05168A6D-8CCE-41EF-A3F8-6B3715217CFD.png

Says she's naturally small, yet when she put on weight she got her period back. Goes to show she's still restricting so not to get a period and stay within a certain body shape and weight. She technically should weigh around 57 to 62kgs to keep her period.

Also listened to her latest podcast, sounded very tinnie, and echoed but at least she let the person speak and didn't talk over the top of him, mispronounced words as usual

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She contradicts herself in every post.
Can't put on weight, yet has put on 1kg since Bali.
Getting 130-140g protein daily, 300g steak for dinner.
To be fair not all of the 300g of steak is protein. Putting grassfed ribeye into my tracker gave me 70ish g protein and almost 40g fat

Reactions: 4
So the kid has a tummy bug and she goes to get her face done. Stay home you animal! What if he’s contagious???

Reactions: 6
She needs to lay off the Facetune. Ones from a photo the other is from a reel 🤦🏼‍♀️

I’ll give it to her though,for her not acknowledging the bankruptcy and basically living her best I mean FAKE life MIA is either clever or so delusional that she believes her own lies. She’s slid under the radar and has become completely irrelevant again, if she was smarter she’d acknowledge it so it’d give the media something to write about so she’d gain more followers just so they could get the ☕ and watch the train wreck that she is. She’s just uploading the same tit she has for the last couple of years. Like seriously how many more fitness videos with such poor form and “ehp labs” “ryderwear” “lust mineral” money grabs can we endure. No wonder she has no friends. Where are her friends?? The way she acts around her partners son as well, I’d be livid if I were her mum. It gives me the ick.
She can’t even count her weights properly. 60kgs? Pretty sure it’s 50kg? bleeping liar.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She needs to lay off the Facetune. Ones from a photo the other is from a reel 🤦🏼‍♀️

I’ll give it to her though,for her not acknowledging the bankruptcy and basically living her best I mean FAKE life MIA is either clever or so delusional that she believes her own lies. She’s slid under the radar and has become completely irrelevant again, if she was smarter she’d acknowledge it so it’d give the media something to write about so she’d gain more followers just so they could get the ☕ and watch the train wreck that she is. She’s just uploading the same tit she has for the last couple of years. Like seriously how many more fitness videos with such poor form and “ehp labs” “ryderwear” “lust mineral” money grabs can we endure. No wonder she has no friends. Where are her friends?? The way she acts around her partners son as well, I’d be livid if I were her mum. It gives me the ick.
She can’t even count her weights properly. 60kgs? Pretty sure it’s 50kg? bleeping liar.
The barbell would probably be 10kg

Reactions: 1
a standard barbell weighs 20kg so she probs has 20kg on each side
The barbell would probably be 10kg
It’s clearly a 10kg and 5kg on each side plus the 20kg barbell = 50kg. Who gives a duck anyway she’s fake as duck. Only thing she can’t fake is what she’s been packing downstairs 😂
---
At least she’s not butt bleeping the camera in every story now.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.