Christie Swadling #2 This might win for her worst outfit ever. Looks like she is wearing a pad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This reel actually made me rage, if someone is going to the gym at 5am it’s because they are going to work or have a busy family to organise.
They aren’t sitting around all day. She’s cooked!! Only lazy ass influencers who scam others like crusty can wake up 7-8 and have a to do list filled with nothing !!
Yep! I’m up at 4am, gym by 5am, home to eat, shower and say hi / bye to the fam and then off to work at 7.10 and home by 4 to run the kids around. Normal day in our house!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The “try being normal” comment was so out of touch with reality. She talks like people wake up at 4 or 5 because they want to, not need to

Reactions: 9
Apart from filming almost every aspect of our lives, most of us do these things daily with a younger child/children. She will definitely be in for a rude shock if and when she has a child of her own.
She is a mOtHeR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!…
To a child she did not birth, did not breastfeed, did not change nappies of, did not stay up all night with, did not toilet train, did not teach to read and write…

Nobody’s saying being a step parent is a cake walk… But it sure is easier to look after a fully formed child than raising one from birth.

I have asked round the traps and can’t get information on why RoidJunkyDad and RoidSlutStepmum get most of the custody?

Reactions: 13
Maybe REAL mum, has another family now and he causes issues at home? Who knows? She also could be someone who works away herself? Too many reasons as to speculate but would be interesting to know

Reactions: 4
Apart from filming almost every aspect of our lives, most of us do these things daily with a younger child/children. She will definitely be in for a rude shock if and when she has a child of her own.
'Pjays' honestly did she finish year 8!? Or just a dumb ass like her theiving Mother!?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve seen her before, she’s normal looking. I feel like they did week about in the past
Ex wifey is like a more natural version of Crusty but still that bleach blonde fake tanned Cronulla/Bondi influencer look.
Ex wife’s new husband is a less tattooed and more healthy looking version of Meathead

Reactions: 9
Ex wifey is like a more natural version of Crusty but still that bleach blonde fake tanned Cronulla/Bondi influencer look.
Ex wife’s new husband is a less tattooed and more healthy looking version of Meathead
Yeah was going to say meathead has a type but Crispy’s a downgraded version
---
128760FF-0A79-40E0-9F33-D65845F0F3A9.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Maybe she was told to cover up, or the top was too revealing for the gym. Will have to take a listen, just normally keep it on silent so I don't hear her mispronounce words.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.