Chloephillips_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The clothes she is selling on her insta are awful ! I’d be embarrassed to admit I bought them 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Back again ranting and raving about her 9lb loss despite being off plan for most of the year, now slimming world is THE best and only thing that works. Stay to group or you WONT loose weight? Is she for fuckin real. What about those who literally have 2 minuets free to pop and weigh in? Or who weigh at home? Providing Full time care for someone else or a single parent etc.
If you want to loose weight, use what you can when you can and do your best. She’s such a dick for that post.
I expect Sophie Jude will get ‘back on it’ soon enough and post a loss (THEY NEVER POST A GAIN) Mind you she would have to post something that’s not an AD in order to do that :/

Back again ranting and raving about her 9lb loss despite being off plan for most of the year, now slimming world is THE best and only thing that works. Stay to group or you WONT loose weight? Is she for fuckin real. What about those who literally have 2 minuets free to pop and weigh in? Or who weigh at home? Providing Full time care for someone else or a single parent etc.
If you want to loose weight, use what you can when you can and do your best. She’s such a dick for that post.
I expect Sophie Jude will get ‘back on it’ soon enough and post a loss (THEY NEVER POST A GAIN) Mind you she would have to post something that’s not an AD in order to do that :/
I lost over 5 stone following the plan from home, never been to a group in my life. You need the mindset and willpower, that is it. Probably being paid to promote someones group 🙄

Reactions: 3
I lost over 5 stone following the plan from home, never been to a group in my life. You need the mindset and willpower, that is it. Probably being paid to promote someones group 🙄
I absolutely hated going to a group. I turned up on the second week and sat down, only to be told “that’s where so and so sits”... I never went back.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
She’s up to something. What she has quoted is almost word for word from SW about staying to group.

Reactions: 1
I wonder how much she gained, I don’t think she looked any bigger really
Oh she definitely gained a bit! She posted loads of holiday pictures in dodgy angles to try and hide the weight gain but you could definitely see she’s piled a bit back on.

Omg her showing the clothes she’s selling...they are filthy and so creased they look like they need to go in the bin who the hell buys this rubbish
06A3FC67-BB48-4961-AFA6-054DF317B873.png
😳

• Haha
Those rancid pot noodles crap. How is that healthy and good for you! Honestly parts of SW scare me. Just cos it 2 syns or what not people eat it for lunch and dinner x 5 days a week but go mental and won’t eat avocado 🥑!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anybody else notice what an absolute mess this girl lives in...it always looks such a tip how is she not embarrassed when she’s posting on her stories🥴🥴

Anybody else notice what an absolute mess this girl lives in...it always looks such a tip how is she not embarrassed when she’s posting on her stories🥴🥴
Ha yeah it’s vile.

I also noticed she’s back to posting her full body again, as well as telling her followers her losses (even though she didn’t want to share her losses or gains before because it wasn’t helpful to others’ journeys) now she’s clearly lost a few lbs.

Reactions: 3
YES!!! It’s like a student house! Pretty sure the landlord wouldn’t be too impressed seeing the state of that lovely apartment.

The constant work outfit stories are getting on my wick. It’s not so much showing the outfits it’s the way she prances about like she’s on some kind of photo shoot. Love yourself much 🙄

Reactions: 4
Really bugs me when she dramatically points at everything in her food diary or food shop with her long acrylics.

Really bugs me when she dramatically points at everything in her food diary or food shop with her long acrylics.
OMG I agree! Mrs hinch also does this!!!!!! Like stabs the item with her finger and throws it around sooooo annoying!!!

Also Chloe this morning... “everyone keeps asking where my tights are from?” REALLY HUN they are black tights don’t think anyone cares 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.