Chloephillips_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That holiday looks boring as f**k. I’ve had wilder camping trips with two tots in tow. Bear looks a barrel of laughs too 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That holiday looks boring as f**k. I’ve had wilder camping trips with two tots in tow. Bear looks a barrel of laughs too 🫣
It really does. She looks much happier when she finds a new flavour yogurt in Aldi

She never shows any full photos of herself when she's on holiday. I think her body confidence is shot to bits.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It really does. She looks much happier when she finds a new flavour yogurt in Aldi

She never shows any full photos of herself when she's on holiday. I think her body confidence is shot to bits.
Probably because she’s put weight on while not following slimming world to the letter, such a terrible plan in my opinion

• Heart
Reactions: 5
New thread title suggestion: CP has no life, nor a brain. Totally obsessed with weight gain.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The thought of all the wedding links makes me feel sick, she’ll probably be giving her guests skinny bars😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is she such a child 😅 even her lunch box, for a grown woman 💁🏽‍♀️
I think fear and anxiety in her life causes her to regress, as comfort or as a trauma response. It looks how I pack my children’s lunch for school. I usually take a sandwich shoved in my laptop bag. If I’m lucky 😂

Reactions: 1
Has she deleted her Instagram? I’ve checked on 2 of my accounts and can’t find her page

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.