Chloephillips_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Done an advert for estrid - my understanding is they will work with smaller influencers but they have to reach out to the company themselves, not the other way round. Same with Cherryz.

Reactions: 1
Imagine living with her and asking her to grab some milk on her way home. Four hours later she'd return with a pint of milk, seven pillows, toilet bleach and 500 photos of Aldi bargain bin bits. All to keep 60 year old Lesley from Dudley on slimming world interested

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Exactly! Someone said similiar to me just after a baby loss. It broke my heart. I cant stand people commenting, it could be so triggering.
I feel your pain and I'm sorry for your loss💖

I had a miscarriage and was clearly upset... and some woman said to me "oh so you wanted more children then?" I could have punched her in the face there and then. People are so thoughtless and thick.

Chloe is a dick at times but some things you just shouldn't say, especially directly to her 🙈

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I feel your pain and I'm sorry for your loss💖

I had a miscarriage and was clearly upset... and some woman said to me "oh so you wanted more children then?" I could have punched her in the face there and then. People are so thoughtless and thick.

Chloe is a dick at times but some things you just shouldn't say, especially directly to her 🙈
I'm so sorry too. Absolutely! Her followers are not the brightest 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Oh my good god.

I’ve never commented on this thread before but her stories from yesterday are JARRING

How she says toothpaste and how many times she says toothpaste in general

Giving us a tutorial on how to find the same toothpaste as she uses it

Swallowing the toothpaste…

Saying she’s going to get some “bloodwork” done. You’re British hun, you’re going for a blood test. This isn’t Grey’s Anatomy…

That’s all for now but I’m sure I’ll be back 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My fave part of those videos was her thinking she’s the only person to brush her teeth before visiting the dentist lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.