Chloephillips_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand if she work at Princess planning when she can’t go and Pack the orders as Charlotte is away on holiday it doesn’t make sense why char hide her if she can’t come and do the orders when needed

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand if she work at Princess planning when she can’t go and Pack the orders as Charlotte is away on holiday it doesn’t make sense why char hide her if she can’t come and do the orders when needed
Seems like some lack of trust right there. Or may be she still needs to be with Migogo

Reactions: 1
Came here to say she's a twit. That is all. I used to follow her when I did SW but now she's a try hard. Like others have said she hasn't posted a full length photo in a while!

Her job at PP is a bit sad imho, young girl like thar. , I suppose she likes it for an instagram tie-in but it would be mentally healthier for her so something else that isn’t associated with sw and restrictive eating. That Charlotte seems exploitative & I can’t stand her tbh

I’ve only just watched that reel she made on how to make a roulade. As someone else said, as if it wasn’t funny enough the way she pronounced roulade, she then can’t pronounce yolk. Absolutely howling that she said about 4 times too 😂 how does she not know how to pronounce these things?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve only just watched that reel she made on how to make a roulade. As someone else said, as if it wasn’t funny enough the way she pronounced roulade, she then can’t pronounce yolk. Absolutely howling that she said about 4 times too 😂 how does she not know how to pronounce these things?!?
How does she not know how to say so many simple words? It’s like she’s deliberately being ditzy x

Reactions: 2
There’s also someone else that works there- Tracey, who gets mentioned but doesn’t like to be on camera.
I assumed with Chloe it’s because she won’t leave the fecking dog so her “work” right now is DMs, reels, that sort of thing.
I think for PP so much of that business relies on the community aspect and Instagram because she’s selling premium priced products that are fairly average quality.

I don’t think it’s healthy for a young girl like Chloe to work from home … I just like her in the early days but I think stand a bit stuck up if I’m honest

I’ve unfollowed her now, feel like she’s lost her way massively and thinks she’s some sort of model
I feel like she lost her way when she left Bristol!
I wonder if she has many friends where she lives now.
She used to always be out and about with friends, now she classes a trip to Aldi as a day out!

Reactions: 3
Why did Charlotte her husband and her son have to go to the office on 3 hours sleep when Chloe was working all week?

Why did Charlotte her husband and her son have to go to the office on 3 hours sleep when Chloe was working all week?
I honestly don’t really know what she actually does. She just had a month off to look after her dog?! And doesnt often go down to help pack orders, deal with stock etc. unless there’s business things she does behind the scenes it seems like and mostly does social media, but Charlotte is so good at that already. No idea what she pays Chloe but from the outside it looks like she’d be better off employing another person to help pack orders.

Reactions: 5
She’s probably got her on board for her follower numbers there’s a lot of reach on socials

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.