Chloephillips_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where's her fiancé when she's behaving like this. My husband would go mad and be so upset if I was constantly on a weird diet. Slimming World should BAN HER! They are disgusting how they let people with eating disorders join and re-join!

Reactions: 6
WHY is no one close to her not telling her this is a bad idea? 2 stone is a LOT of weight especially when you are already slim like she is. Disappointed in her friends/family for not looking out for her more. She is going to look so skeletal if she manages it.

Weight shouldn’t be a goal for her - how she looks should be the goal instead. It’s not like she is severely overweight and has been advised by doctors to get to a certain weight.
It’s probably lies to get more likes & follows come January, she’s not going to be appealing to anyone on a maintenance journey. I doubt she even follows slimming world, all for the gram.

Reactions: 4
How old is that friend whose baby shower she went to? She looks about 12!

I don’t keep up with her all that much but is she just constantly on a SW diet I take it? Do SW even recommend that once you hit your target weight, like she’s been on this for years and I’m certain she hit her target so wtf is she doing? Or is it because she’s an ambassador or something I don’t get it. She’s such a beautiful young girl why is she wasting her life in supermarkets all the time syn searching

Reactions: 3
I don’t keep up with her all that much but is she just constantly on a SW diet I take it? Do SW even recommend that once you hit your target weight, like she’s been on this for years and I’m certain she hit her target so wtf is she doing? Or is it because she’s an ambassador or something I don’t get it. She’s such a beautiful young girl why is she wasting her life in supermarkets all the time syn searching
She said recently that she has two stone to lose 👀

• Wow
  • Angry
God, imagine going to Aldi and seeing this bleep filming everything in bleeping sight! She seriously needs to get a life and a therapist!

• Haha
Someone’s commented on her reel stating she’s organised. Ermmm… anyone would be if they spent their days living around what they’re eating. She has no other hobbies or responsibilities (other than walking dog) 🥴 She’s going to get to a point in life and look back wondering what the hell she was doing.

Reactions: 7
Her content is literally just her fingering stuff in Aldi and talking about her ruined bum hole on her journey up to Princess Planning every week.

She shared more wedding content when she wasn't engaged.

She could be doing wedding planning, "dog mum" stuff - the huns love that, house content (actual home stuff, not just her aff linking shite she doesn't own).

Make it a real job!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah, because of her anxiety 😳 yet she works from home 80% of the week? Wierd. Clearly doesn’t need the money.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Yeah, because of her anxiety 😳 yet she works from home 80% of the week? Wierd. Clearly doesn’t need the money.
Oh something else, i suspect she is underpaid and might have found a better paying job. I remember she was let off during covid from her previous job b4 taking up with PP.

In this age of WFH she can work 100% from home, she is usually working behind the scenes anyway

I think there’s more to it because if Charlotte really wanted her to stay on there ways you can deal with it like work from home ..do zooms meetings with Charlotte instead of going into the office it’s just more to it I think xx

Reactions: 7
I get weird vibes from Charlotte, they do the whole family business bullshit. Probably rubbish pay and expect too much

Weird that Chloe hasn’t mentioned leaving on her own stories, unless I’ve missed it? Also a while ago someone asked her if Charlotte had agreed to be her bridesmaid yet and Chloe said she hadn’t. Does anyone know what the story is there with that?

Reactions: 3
I get weird vibes from Charlotte, they do the whole family business bullshit. Probably rubbish pay and expect too much
Charlotte is the rudest person. She turns so quickly on people. Look at Harry always visiting her then nothing. I know a few people on insta who have had rude messages from her from recommending busymums planners and fox and moon. Myself included so wish I screenshot before she deleted the message! She’s vile and I’ve never purchased or used her tacky tit since lol

• Heart
Reactions: 5
That iceland video Jesus does she get paid everytime she says Iceland?! She picks foods a child would pick

I’m also wondering why she hasn’t mentioned it
It does seem odd that she hasn’t even touched upon the subject at all, Charlotte hasn’t said anything more since her announcement the other day. Definitely more to it than that

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.