Chloephillips_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If insta is all about showing the edited version of life - such a mundane existence for a young woman.

Not even any wedding content - I thought we'd be bombarded given the amount of wedding dress posing she did *before* she was engaged.

This morning is her in a hugely oversized hoodie cleaning her already clean flat - absolute yawn.

Reactions: 5
This is a total bug bear of mine, but would people not typically film WIEIAD videos just every now and then, maybe as the seasons change or they discover new recipes they enjoy. But she does them every day. She needs to rename them to "what I ate today", even though no one probably cares!

Reactions: 2
Imagine being mid 20s, engaged, no real commitments, a job you travel one day a week for and this is your content

• Haha
Reactions: 8
41DDBDC5-5D27-496A-A4AA-2D102F1B212A.png

What fresh hell is this 🤢 she needs help with her very obvious food issues. Also, for someone who takes a million different vitamins and supplements she ain’t half unwell a lot!

• Sick
Reactions: 13
So she will happily eat that nasty arse meal which is full of carbs and sugar and next to no nutrition yet wouldn’t when they went out on a family trip once she refused to have a piece of fish and some chips with a salad - didn’t she sit and a can of cold beans instead?

Reactions: 4
So she will happily eat that nasty arse meal which is full of carbs and sugar and next to no nutrition yet wouldn’t when they went out on a family trip once she refused to have a piece of fish and some chips with a salad - didn’t she sit and a can of cold beans instead?
I'm convinced her bum problems are down to her eating disorder too. She's so messed up it's terrible to see

Reactions: 8
2 stone she reckons she needs to loose!!
WHY is no one close to her not telling her this is a bad idea? 2 stone is a LOT of weight especially when you are already slim like she is. Disappointed in her friends/family for not looking out for her more. She is going to look so skeletal if she manages it.

Weight shouldn’t be a goal for her - how she looks should be the goal instead. It’s not like she is severely overweight and has been advised by doctors to get to a certain weight.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.