Chloephillips_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saying she's worn adult diapers on her holiday....way too much information. I don't know much about anal fissures and i'm very sorry its been painful for her but some things are best not shared with the internet.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Saying she's worn adult diapers on her holiday....way too much information. I don't know much about anal fissures and i'm very sorry its been painful for her but some things are best not shared with the internet.
Does she actually tit herself then I don’t get it why else is she wearing nappies? That ain’t gonna be any good for the fissure if it’s kept with tit near it not cleaned straight away.

Reactions: 1
I think the only thing tit is what comes out of her mouth!! Pretty sure she’s been reading here and just tried to justify how she’s managed to go on a plane, holiday, turn off her “toilet anxiety” etc
And then after the comment about no posts about her outfits low and behold she posts her outfit and shoes 😳🥴
Deffo not her usual vein self though, I mean the post of her in a baseball cap and a jumper!! ?? Wtf ?!

Reactions: 5
I'm in so much shock that her travel bands are for an Ad/Affiliate link.
She'll be advertising for Nappies R Us soon.

Reactions: 3
9F104137-E384-4C82-8A43-7BB96DF37D2B.png

How thick do you have to be to put liquid in a loose bottomed flan tin. She was even surprised that it was leaking! She may have a degree but duck me she’s no common sense about her!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 793737
How thick do you have to be to put liquid in a loose bottomed flan tin. She was even surprised that it was leaking! She may have a degree but duck me she’s no common sense about her!
This is the type of thing I’d have done at her age ha! Bright but dim is what my parents used to say about me.

Actually even I wouldn’t ha e done that! It’s her genuine shock that makes me laugh. She clearly does not get the pastry would have prevented this! X

Reactions: 7
Her contour this morning 😮 (unless it’s the lighting?)

also, “did anyone else’s Instagram go down last night?” Yes Chloe, everyone’s did. It’s been all over the news. Does she live under a rock?

Reactions: 4

also, “did anyone else’s Instagram go down last night?” Yes Chloe, everyone’s did. It’s been all over the news. Does she live under a rock?
Haha I came to say about the ‘my insta was playing up’ clearly doesn’t keep up with any news, no wonder she’s so bleeping stupid!

Awful that contouring. It looked like she slapped Ronseal on. It’s really not good as an influencer when your caking on make-up and starving yourself to death. Embrace your own skin, Chloe.

Why does she wear oversized everything? She spends all her time obsessing over health extras and syns etc, but covers her body up in baggy oversized clothes.

Reactions: 2
Another gifted product she fails to declare in her posts.
I always wonder if these "influencers" declare their earnings from the ads and gifts to the taxman. Somehow doubt Chloe does

What is she wearing in her latest post?!! She's a young girl with a beautiful figure , why go out wearing your pj style matching 2 piece?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She looks ridiculous 😳 all she needs is a furry mule slipper and she'll look like an extra from Dynasty. She looks about 45🥴 this is what happens when you just follow trends blindly

Reactions: 2
I thought she was going to a friends house for a cosy night in wearing her new pjamas 😲😲
I can't believe she went out like that.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.