Chloephillips_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those style aff links shes put up… 😳😂 I certainly would not want to walk around London in that thick jumper with a THERMAL underneath?! Regardless of winter, the underground is always warm and sweaty especially when it’s busy. No thanks chlo hun x
She has no clue how to style a plus size outfit either those dresses she picked out will show every lump, bump and roll

Reactions: 2
So what’s the chat is her bum hole all fixed now?
There’s an entire highlight on her Insta about the whole scenario 😐
I think the op helped with the healing process but I’m sure she’s out of the woods. I find it all a bit suspect if I’m honest. How does a girl so young, who’s not had children have such a severe anal tear?

Reactions: 1
I think the op helped with the healing process but I’m sure she’s out of the woods. I find it all a bit suspect if I’m honest. How does a girl so young, who’s not had children have such a severe anal tear?
Maybe something to do with her toilet anxiety and having to tit when she’s out and about all the time? Too much straining etc I imagine.

I agree I still think laxative abuse. Laxatives cause absolute hell and permanently damage your bowel if taken long term. She would be worried about shitting herself from taking them, then straining to poo without taking them. Constant diarrhea can cause it too. Add her low calorie starvation version of slimming world diet for the last five years + and it's not going to end well.

Reactions: 5
What is that Mac and cheese monstrosity she’s made today. duck me, it looks vile. Why would you blend carrots and milk to make a sauce 🤢 just make a cheese sauce, slimming world is seriously fucked up!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
What is that Mac and cheese monstrosity she’s made today. duck me, it looks vile. Why would you blend carrots and milk to make a sauce 🤢 just make a cheese sauce, slimming world is seriously fucked up!
The person who came up with that needs a packet of scan bran shoved where the sun doesn't shine 🤢🤢🤢🤢 I think she's been told to eat more. Those chicken kebabs, she would have only had salad with them before

She’s literally just turned into one massive ad 🤦🏽‍♀️
Yes and she’s not even promoting anything she’s bought or even been gifted. She just sees stuff online and basically says “buy this”. I used to like watching her but now I’m probably going to unfollow.

Yes and she’s not even promoting anything she’s bought or even been gifted. She just sees stuff online and basically says “buy this”. I used to like watching her but now I’m probably going to unfollow.
I’ve unfollowed again, it’s incredibly dull viewing, I can search for clothes myself online

I wish she would stop trying to make people think that she lives in Cowbridge. She bought an ex council property on a not very nice housing estate a few miles away. We know this because she overshares. Nothing wrong with that but stop trying to make out your something your not

I wish she would stop trying to make people think that she lives in Cowbridge. She bought an ex council property on a not very nice housing estate a few miles away. We know this because she overshares. Nothing wrong with that but stop trying to make out your something your not
Does she live in Bridgend? I'm surprised they moved so far out, seeing as she's from Bristol

I think she lives in Bridgend or near Porth Cawl as she's always down around that area.

Yes she lives in Bridgend. I used to live there but left just after she moved there. I don’t know which area she’s in though.

Does she live in Bridgend? I'm surprised they moved so far out, seeing as she's from Bristol
Possibly the cost of properties. Maybe house prices are cheaper than Bristol.
We live North, on the outskirts of a popular city but our family home cost significantly less than it would South.
It’d probably be worth a million down south as we have a drive and large garden, and bedrooms bigger than under the stairs 😂😂.

Possibly the cost of properties. Maybe house prices are cheaper than Bristol.
We live North, on the outskirts of a popular city but our family home cost significantly less than it would South.
It’d probably be worth a million down south as we have a drive and large garden, and bedrooms bigger than under the stairs 😂😂.
I had a nosey on prices. Wow! You can’t get a 3 bed Semi in Brigend for less than 150k 😳

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.