Chloephillips_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always think her life seems a bit sad and empty. Just looking round a primark for bits and buying stuff and eating crap low calorie food

Reactions: 5
She deffo hates her dark hair. She's got a couple of blonde highlights and seems to be feeling herself a bit more again. More selfies, more stories etc.

Reactions: 4
I have to say I much prefer her blonde, her choice of course but I don't think the dark hair does much for her complexion
Definitely the darker colour she had it in wasn't nice, it was very one tone. The blonde highlights, or whatever, have improved it but I agree her hair is nicer blonde. Also I think shorter would be nicer on her.

Reactions: 2
Is it me, am I the thick one because I really don’t understand that at all! They still look like fake flowers 🤦🏻‍♀️
Yes they really do lol

I’m not a fan of the strands of hair she pulls down, they look too long and they’re really distracting, keep on flapping in her face 🙈

Haha her stories did make me laugh! I do admire her for being so honest about it all I have to admit.

Reactions: 7
She’s funny :ROFLMAO: and she looks way better without all that patchy fake tan, but yeah something about her nose weird

Reactions: 1
She looks like she’s fallen asleep on holiday with her sunglasses on, what the hell is wrong with her nose? 🤣

• Haha
Those style aff links shes put up… 😳😂 I certainly would not want to walk around London in that thick jumper with a THERMAL underneath?! Regardless of winter, the underground is always warm and sweaty especially when it’s busy. No thanks chlo hun x

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.