Chloephillips_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For a young girl she seems so boring. You never see her having fun. She spends 23 hours a day posting about aldi and lidl and plays Tetris with her tupperware

• Haha
Reactions: 12
For a young girl she seems so boring. You never see her having fun. She spends 23 hours a day posting about aldi and lidl and plays Tetris with her tupperware
She seems very bored and lonely. Her boyfriend doesnā€™t seem in the least bit interests in her unless itā€™s to take part in hobbies he likes. She relies on her mum a lot probably because she feels so isolated.

Reactions: 3
She seems a bit lost to me, she was an events planner before covid and I can imagine her being really good at it, is she still working for princess planning? Canā€™t imagine it gives her the same job satisfaction

Reactions: 5
Tetris with Tupperware has me creased lol

• Haha
I thought the same. At her age I was living life to fullest. I worked hard but rarely was at home. I was non the wiser to Tupperware šŸ˜‚

I do feel sorry for her. Iā€™ve not had anal fissures but know someone who has and they were in so much pain they couldnā€™t even move for ages. It must be so so painful for her, bless her.

• Sad
Sheā€™s literally such a twit, she is in serious need of help! Sheā€™s basically managed to rip herself a new hole because of her obsessive eating habits. She survives on minimal calories, processed crappy foods that have resulted in her having bad skin with sores on which she claims she does with a flannel! Her ā€œtoilet anxietyā€ which is most likely the consequence of taking laxatives to maintain her skeletal looking frame which clearly doesnā€™t come naturally to her. Surely someone close to her can see how f*cked up she is and help her.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Sheā€™s literally such a twit, she is in serious need of help! Sheā€™s basically managed to rip herself a new hole because of her obsessive eating habits. She survives on minimal calories, processed crappy foods that have resulted in her having bad skin with sores on which she claims she does with a flannel! Her ā€œtoilet anxietyā€ which is most likely the consequence of taking laxatives to maintain her skeletal looking frame which clearly doesnā€™t come naturally to her. Surely someone close to her can see how f*cked up she is and help her.
I was thinking this, I did wonder if the doctors would pick up the fact that maybe she had a ED that triggered the cause for the fissures!
Sadly It seems like they have completely ignored any thought of the cause and just sent her away with medication after medication.
Medication for her fissure will not heal the potential real cause behind the issue! She needs to resolve her issues eating problems.
I genuinely feel for her & worry she doesnā€™t have much support especially since moving from her home town!

I think fissures are more commonly because of constipation rather than laxatives, either way both caused through restricting calories/fibre content. I hope she gets it sorted though, digestion and colon issues are no joke, Iā€™ve got colitis and itā€™s a pain in the ass (lol)

Reactions: 2
Whoā€™s taking one for the team and sitting through her car Instagram stories from this afternoon and can shed light what she talks about?

Donā€™t have the energy to watch it šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Just her tear again and sheā€™s gonna have Botox in her ass to hopefully relax the muscles when she has a tit

• Haha
Reactions: 7
To be fair I thought it was pretty brave she spoke about it as not everyone would feel comfortable doing so and sheā€™s quite right thereā€™s nothing to be ashamed of! Think she definitely needs to take a look at her diet tho.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.