Chloephillips_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How on earth she managed to drag out those stories for a good 10 minutesšŸ˜“ she is insufferable!
she needs to be asking herself why a girl in her early twenties has anal fissure!! Itā€™s most commonly caused from chronic constipation , which doesnā€™t fit with her stories of ā€œtoilet anxietyā€ and needing to be near a toilet all the time?? Or another cause is excessivešŸ’©often caused by laxatives either way she needs to stop promoting her crappy diet and start telling people that her skinny self isnā€™t worth the damage and pain sheā€™s caused to her asshole!

Reactions: 2
Arseholes ripped apart but can bugger off on holiday to eat and drink what she pleases, must have been a paper cut from all the money she shits!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone else thinks a proposal is on the cards on this holiday.

also why is a couple in there mid 20s at a family resort (saying sheā€™s at the theatre)
Hun itā€™s a performance from the entertainment team šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Sheā€™s a freak

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought the same! Her hole is clearly ok to sit on a plane and go on holiday, not to mention her toilet anxiety, this girl is literally so full of šŸ’©
The only thing worse than being middle aged no life Chloe is her trying to portray sheā€™s having fun and living it up! šŸ˜¬

Anyone else thinks a proposal is on the cards on this holiday.

also why is a couple in there mid 20s at a family resort (saying sheā€™s at the theatre)
Hun itā€™s a performance from the entertainment team šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Sheā€™s a freak
If sheā€™s lucky! Something about her fella. Looks hard work šŸ˜‚

• Haha
If sheā€™s lucky! Something about her fella. Looks hard work šŸ˜‚
I totally know what you mean there, I get that vibe too!
I mean I feel for her, havenā€™t they been together since Uni?
If I were her, some sign of commitment would be nice!

I totally know what you mean there, I get that vibe too!
I mean I feel for her, havenā€™t they been together since Uni?
If I were her, some sign of commitment would be nice!
Would you not class buying a house together as a sign of commitment?

Would you not class buying a house together as a sign of commitment?
Oh of course, but Chloe has been very vocal she wants to get married and have children, yet Bear doesnā€™t seem to be on the same page, at least not yet anyway.
As a woman, who desperately wants the next stage in her life, how long do you wait for your partner to want the same thing?

Reactions: 1
Does anyone care this much about Fueturventura? Who cares about the milka in the local shops and every corner of the hotel. Enjoy your holiday!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Does anyone care this much about Fueturventura? Who cares about the milka in the local shops and every corner of the hotel. Enjoy your holiday!!
Yeah it feels really excessive! Itā€™s coming across like itā€™s an ad/gifted stay

Was thinking exactly this, I mean I know she is a complete saddo that gets her usual kicks showing us round Aldi so a hotel in a foreign country must be mind blowing to herā€¦ā€¦. But Iā€™m pretty sure she hasnā€™t paid for this holiday and itā€™s an ad/gifted!

Reactions: 4
Oh of course, but Chloe has been very vocal she wants to get married and have children, yet Bear doesnā€™t seem to be on the same page, at least not yet anyway.
As a woman, who desperately wants the next stage in her life, how long do you wait for your partner to want the same thing?
Until they feel ready too? She seems pretty happy with how things are in my opinion

She'd normally post cute holiday outfits and talking stories. What a boring holiday, she actually posted videos of the kids park and kids section of the restaurant so it must be an ad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.