Chloephillips_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another delivery of cheap quality tatt, this girl is just so wasteful, who needs that many clothes and why exactly does she buy all these going out dresses etc when the only place she goes is the bloody supermarket to do a haul?!??!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is she still actively trying to lose weight? I see she's ticking off her "on plan days" still

• Sad
Reactions: 2
She has an anal fissure. I’d guess the thought of food is scaring her it would for me

Reactions: 4
TO be fair this happened to my sister who was forcing herself to tit after every meal to make herself lose more weight.

I refused to believe she doesn't have an eating disorder

Reactions: 9
TO be fair this happened to my sister who was forcing herself to tit after every meal to make herself lose more weight.

I refused to believe she doesn't have an eating disorder
I was thinking exactly the same. She may have been straining from lack of food/abusing laxatives etc. I am convinced she's got problems too

Reactions: 6
I was thinking exactly the same. She may have been straining from lack of food/abusing laxatives etc. I am convinced she's got problems too
It's the fact she's still actively trying to lose weight when she's already so thin.

Don't even get me started on her thinking her processed diet is healthy just because it's dangerously low calorie.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
It's the fact she's still actively trying to lose weight when she's already so thin.

Don't even get me started on her thinking her processed diet is healthy just because it's dangerously low calorie.
I said the same on this thread the other day when I noticed she's still tracking "on plan" days with those princess prat charts. She's looking really gaunt 😐

Reactions: 5
I thought she had an ED when she on the way back from PP HQ that night complaining about loo anxiety etc. She’s kind of obsessed with going to the loo (probably to lose weight /as a result of laxative mis use) & it’s probably contributed to her issues. Feel a bit sorry for her but she needs to stop with the processed crap too though it may be low cal but it’s not helping :( Sadly SW does this for some people, ultimately the wind up with a continued or new unhealthy relationship with food and weight loss :(

Reactions: 6
I thought she had an ED when she on the way back from PP HQ that night complaining about loo anxiety etc. She’s kind of obsessed with going to the loo (probably to lose weight /as a result of laxative mis use) & it’s probably contributed to her issues. Feel a bit sorry for her but she needs to stop with the processed crap too though it may be low cal but it’s not helping :( Sadly SW does this for some people, ultimately the wind up with a continued or new unhealthy relationship with food and weight loss :(
Do we think she uses laxatives? 😖

Reactions: 4
Eating out of date chicken really isn't the brightest idea especially when your bumhole is in recovery mode.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's back with the 1000 cal a day diet

The cauli rice chat..... If you don't like it.. don't eat it ???

She needs help genuinely

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.