Chloephillips_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeez, Chloe the clown has been troweling on the fake tan and slap all morning, putting her hair in rollers to go and sit in her mates back garden whilst her pals sit in T-shirt ad jeans # try hard much!! 🤡🍊

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jeez, Chloe the clown has been troweling on the fake tan and slap all morning, putting her hair in rollers to go and sit in her mates back garden whilst her pals sit in T-shirt ad jeans # try hard much!! 🤡🍊
I thought that too, at first i was like aw cool a wedding or special event then see it's people casually chilling in a back garden...wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I must admit she was massively overdressed compared to her friends bless her

Oh dear Lordy…… she’s going to be responsible for another living thing, god help that poor puppy luckily she has a handbook from Amazon guys!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Cute as he is I hope she doesn’t fill her feed up with the bloody dog every second. We get it he’s actually very sweet but seen him once, seem him twice, seen him a million times!

0495A333-35A1-41AB-BAC6-0FCEA071DCF4.png

She really is such a woman, look at her jumper covered in her caked on tan/make up!!
And is she for real ……” oh I feel so crap when I eat bad food….. I’m back on it this week”….. a tracker bar for breakfast, a naked noodle pot for lunch!!! Mmmmm deliciously nutritious chloe 🙄

Reactions: 1
She really needs to stop with the whole blusher down the nose vibe (she mentions doing it her make up vids), it’s just not working & this photo shows up how silly it looks 😬

She really needs to stop with the whole blusher down the nose vibe (she mentions doing it her make up vids), it’s just not working & this photo shows up how silly it looks 😬
Oh damn, I thought she had previously had a mask on and was sun burnt 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Blusher down her nose 😂😂😂😂 just why!! She looks like she's got a sunburnt nose ffs.

• Haha
Must be a slow day for you Chloe, applying to work with Cherryz. Must have exhausted all the other begging points

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.