Chloephillips_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just wanna know how she has so much money and how she can be arsed to sticker her shopping with sin stickers? Surely thst must cost her a fortune in stickers??
She’ll be getting all the stickers free from Princess Planning, is there a thread for Charlotte from PP? That women’s voice is intolerable 🤢

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Sweet baby Jesus this girl is as thick as pig tit!! Her latest ad for the milk frother and she’s not even capable of following the instructions and frothing some milk😳🤦🏼‍♀️ She then pretends to be so impressed with the product which hasn’t even done anything cos she’s too bleeping stupid to use it! Why oh why would swan want such a fool promoting their brand it’s beyond me!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sweet baby Jesus this girl is as thick as pig tit!! Her latest ad for the milk frother and she’s not even capable of following the instructions and frothing some milk😳🤦🏼‍♀️ She then pretends to be so impressed with the product which hasn’t even done anything cos she’s too bleeping stupid to use it! Why oh why would swan want such a fool promoting their brand it’s beyond me!!
Just watched this and I have such bad second hand embarrassment 🤣🤣🤣🤣

What exactly is her job with PP? (Cannot abide the PP woman, she’s sooo irritating & fake🤢) well to me it just seems to be Chloe just driving there, eating some low calorie lunch slop on a chair, pinching a bunch of stickers/hanging out in a cupboard and then driving home in the afternoon - stopping off at every public toilet on the way home so you arrive at in the dead of the night?!
#allforthegram

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Talk about catfish 🤣

Only putting on alittle bit of makeup? She’s just put more on her face than I think I’ve ever used in my life!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Talk about catfish 🤣
Only putting on alittle bit of makeup? She’s just put more on her face than I think I’ve ever used in my life!
Just an excuse to throw the usual ad/affiliate crap out there.

Think she looks better without it all personally

Her foundation shade is awful. Her make up looks so greasy. It never looks ‘glowy’ like she claims

Reactions: 1
I personally don’t like posting screenshots of anyone but if you scroll back to a picture she posted 25th February (old profile pic) and swipe across to the other picture which doesn’t have nice lighting you and see how bad her makeup is.

She is actually a really pretty girl without it all. In my opinion she needs to wear light/medium tan rather than dark and stop the foundation altogether. She obviously watched certain youtubers back in the day when heavy makeup was a trend and has never changed the techniques she would’ve learnt then. Light face makeup would make all the difference - she has such beautiful natural freckles!

I personally don’t like posting screenshots of anyone but if you scroll back to a picture she posted 25th February (old profile pic) and swipe across to the other picture which doesn’t have nice lighting you and see how bad her makeup is.

She is actually a really pretty girl without it all. In my opinion she needs to wear light/medium tan rather than dark and stop the foundation altogether. She obviously watched certain youtubers back in the day when heavy makeup was a trend and has never changed the techniques she would’ve learnt then. Light face makeup would make all the difference - she has such beautiful natural freckles!
She looks sunburnt in the second pic!

She keeps eating SW ready meals, why?
I think she’s calorie counting, it’s much easier to calorie count ready meals than when you’re making things from scratch. She just won’t want to admit that she’s doing CC now and now SW

Reactions: 2
I noticed this yesterday but look at the colour difference between her scalp and face. I know everyone’s scalp is whiter than their face but the difference in hers is unbelievable.
12D99F96-D1F5-46B7-9203-CDF115381AAB.png

I think she’s calorie counting, it’s much easier to calorie count ready meals than when you’re making things from scratch. She just won’t want to admit that she’s doing CC now and now SW
The SW meals are quite high cals for a ‘diet’ product. Some of them taste awful too. I think most SW cal count when they get to/close to goal.

I started to follow her as I am new to SW and had watched her YouTube videos where I thought she came across pretty well. But her content is painful, the constant ads etc are so boring 😴 shame cos she seems like a nice girl to me

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.