Chloelovestoshop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s certainly been a tough morning for our little Princess. I predict a lot of lie downs being required to get through this challenging time. Good job she has duck all to do every day.

Also....who wears lipgloss around the house? And the super posh baby voice is totally put on right?
Applies lip gloss she was gifted. Cue the “for all those that asked, my lipgloss is ....” Allowing for #aff swipe up. Kerching 🤑 She’s so transparent!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I think the puppy will definitely have her needing to go and lie down in a darkened room because she's got such a bad headache from lack of sleep quite often. We all know how pathetic she is and how being unable to deal with day to day life affects her. Expect lots more woe is me posts😴😴🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Talking about being quite rude on stories did anyone see Katie’s The Mum Life Styled stories about her communication with a men’s shoe company about a missing order for Father’s Day - called them scum bags. She tried to shame them but in the end they got her to take them down. I thought she came across really bad!
maybe she after a freebie and it didn’t work! 🤣

Reactions: 4
Talking about being quite rude on stories did anyone see Katie’s The Mum Life Styled stories about her communication with a men’s shoe company about a missing order for Father’s Day - called them scum bags. She tried to shame them but in the end they got her to take them down. I thought she came across really bad!
maybe she after a freebie and it didn’t work! 🤣
She always comes across like that. Extremely entitled, always naming and shaming companies.

She always comes across like that. Extremely entitled, always naming and shaming companies.
incredibly entitled, smug and shady AF when it comes to declaring stuff. She’s good mates with those twats, the fashionable pan and lifewithivycoco and is just as beggy.

Reactions: 3
incredibly entitled, smug and shady AF when it comes to declaring stuff. She’s good mates with those twats, the fashionable pan and lifewithivycoco and is just as beggy.
Oh agree ..... she is totally shady when it comes to declaring stuff!

‘Those twats’ - That made me laugh with my morning coffee, thank you 😊

• Haha
She is such an airhead princess, she must be a high maintenance mum/wife/daughter. 🤯

Wonder what her daughters think of her being all over Insta? 😬

She is such an airhead princess, she must be a high maintenance mum/wife/daughter. 🤯

Wonder what her daughters think of her being all over Insta? 😬
I think her eldest daughter doesn’t like it as shes never shown, as for Charlie he’s been thrust into the limelight whether he likes it or not! Anyway I’m sure children and cats won’t get a mention now the pups arrived!!

Princess Chloe is on the beg already for dog related stuff. Hasn’t bothered buying a car seat for a dog yet. So straight on stories asking for recommendations and saying how anxious she is because she has to leave him at home because of lack of Car seat.
Chloe love - just put your hand in the pocket of your gifted trousers and buy the bloody thing yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Love the way she’s already an expert as she’s written a ‘blog post’ about preparing to bring home a puppy. Requested by popular demand!! Really? How many people have honestly messaged her to write a blog on that? Er ..none!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Love the way she’s already an expert as she’s written a ‘blog post’ about preparing to bring home a puppy. Requested by popular demand!! Really? How many people have honestly messaged her to write a blog on that? Er ..none!
she will be doing that to get all the free dog stuff and dog related ADs. Very shrewd. Suspect the Ad market for dog stuff will be lucrative right now. Loads of people working from home, good time to get a dog.

princess might get her facial appointments mixed up, but she’s smart when it comes to the grabs

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Princess Chloe is on the beg already for dog related stuff. Hasn’t bothered buying a car seat for a dog yet. So straight on stories asking for recommendations and saying how anxious she is because she has to leave him at home because of lack of Car seat.
Chloe love - just put your hand in the pocket of your gifted trousers and buy the bloody thing yourself.
She’s so predictable! Puppy prop is just a cash opportunity don’t you know! Also think it’s BIZARRE what she’s done considering has two of the most high maintenance, territorial cat breeds! & now she’s moaning one has found another home...utterly clueless 😤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
It’s really annoyed me how little she seems to care that one of her cats has now left home because they got a new puppy. I miss it, was there much explanation of why they got the puppy? I’m going to assume it was for Charlie, the golden child, who will probably lose interest shortly anyway. But those cats were her pride and joy and now she doesn’t seem that interested anymore, she sounded quite accepting of the fact he’d left. Did she not think this through at all? And yes to the car seat begging, so obvious.

Reactions: 8
It’s really annoyed me how little she seems to care that one of her cats has now left home because they got a new puppy. I miss it, was there much explanation of why they got the puppy? I’m going to assume it was for Charlie, the golden child, who will probably lose interest shortly anyway. But those cats were her pride and joy and now she doesn’t seem that interested anymore, she sounded quite accepting of the fact he’d left. Did she not think this through at all? And yes to the car seat begging, so obvious.
I thought the same. Was upsetting, especially as Sammy was her original beloved cat (he had a sister who passed away). I just looked at her feed & how nauseatingly smug she looks in the grid shots with the puppy 🤢 Definitely a money-spinner regardless of whether the kids have always wanted a dog (as she says) or not! Can’t imagine how she’ll cope when Mummy goes home & in the winter !

Don't get me wrong, Teddy is very cute but duck me, that baby voice! 🤢

• Haha
Loads of instagrammers and Youtubers do a horrible, girly twee voice. It's so irritating

She posted a story earlier showing one of the cats and the puppy eating which alarmed me. The puppy is eating inside, with what looks like trelis seperating the two, but the cat is outside. Surely, with cats as territorial as siamese, that just tells them they are out and the puppy is in, and she wonders why one of the cats has pretty much left home. When we've introduced another pet, we always made sure the pecking order stays as it is and the new addition joins at the bottom, she's just ousted poor Sam twice now down to number 3. I feel for that cat as he's obviously quite a sensitive disposition.

Thought the same myself, she seems to have dropped the cats. Pretended to be annoyed that some neighbour had taken Sammy in yet when she went around, she didn’t bring him home because he was too heavy to carry!

She said somewhere earlier in the week that she was going to put the cats food on a bench so the dog couldn’t get to it and the cats could feel safe eating - today the poor cat is eating outside and a barricade preventing him entering the house.

Poor Mummy or a daughter has to take over when she goes back to bed after getting up early to look after the dog.

I wonder how her artificial garden grass will hold up to dog wee.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.