Chloelovestoshop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
80 pounds to retune a mirror ?! Can only imagine the cost of the bloody thing in the first place 🤭

Reactions: 4
You would know she actually had nothing important to do in her life. She has just spent how long curling her hair - to do what paint her kitchen? She really is quite vaucous.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The painting the house thing. Who paints their ceiling with all the furniture still in place and not covered in dust sheets paintings still on the wall in your bloody PJS and no shoes?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Someone asking in her Q and A how she always seems on top.of everything?? On top of what?? She doesn't do anything. At least she admits her live in help (mum) does it all. She is on swipe up aff link fire tonight.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
She also got snipey in her q&a when someone asked her why she brought a dog and didn’t adopt. I thought she came across badly and very entitled

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Someone asking in her Q and A how she always seems on top.of everything?? On top of what?? She doesn't do anything. At least she admits her live in help (mum) does it all. She is on swipe up aff link fire tonight.
What dimwit asked her that?! She's not on top of everything, she's a long history (pre lockdown) of turning up for events on the wrong day, loosing expensive knitwear she just bought, loosing designer sunglasses, and that's all with her Mum supporting her at home.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She also got snipey in her q&a when someone asked her why she brought a dog and didn’t adopt. I thought she came across badly and very entitled
Well no doubt she’s blocked them now. That’s what she does, make anything other than a lovey comment And you are blocked. She said someone had been ‘mean‘ to her so she’d got rid of them. So I said to her that if you live your life on insta like the Truman Show you have to take the rough with the smooth and accept a bit of critism. Let me tell you her sweetness and light insta personality is as fake as her filters, i was quite shocked at her reply. Anyway that was me blocked! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
[/
I asked her that and she blocked me 😂😂😂 I was nice and just said would you not have considered adopting and saw her reply and then she blocked me, I wasn’t nasty or rude or I didn’t just ask out of the blue, she had a question box up 🤪
Well no doubt she’s blocked them now. That’s what she does, make anything other than a lovey comment And you are blocked. She said someone had been ‘mean‘ to her so she’d got rid of them. So I said to her that if you live your life on insta like the Truman Show you have to take the rough with the smooth and accept a bit of critism. Let me tell you her sweetness and light insta personality is as fake as her filters, i was quite shocked at her reply. Anyway that was me blocked! 😂
Your right she blocked me for asking the question, I wasn’t rude at all !

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Only Princess worshippers are allowed in Princess Chloe's world. Any non-adorers can get fucked sweetie 👸🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s blocked me twice now, once for asking if something was gifted or an advert and the other block was because I suggested that perhaps whilst we were in the middle of a pandemic it wasn’t the time to be showing off hundreds of pounds worth of gifted skin-care.

No substance to her at all, all filtered fakeness.

She is a total spoilt brat. Clearly cannot cope with any sense of normal life. Extreme levels of angst over what jeans to wear today or some other bollocks.
Incredibly wealthy, very connected and extremely privileged. Full on victim mode if you dare not suggest she is anything other than perfect

I am still amused by the fact that despite extensive levels of begging she didn’t get a free bathroom restoration. That gives me a spark of joy😊

• Heart
And this is such a valid question and important issue. She’s a bleeping prick.

Should have know she wouldn’t adopt when you look at the breed of the cats !

Reactions: 3
I used to really like her account but now I feel like I’m watching a completely different person! She’s just said she woke up at 6 for the puppy but was tired by 8 so went and woke her daughter up then went back to bed herself until now. Er isn’t it Father’s Day?! Is it too much trouble to do something nice for him this morning?! 😂

It’s certainly been a tough morning for our little Princess. I predict a lot of lie downs being required to get through this challenging time. Good job she has duck all to do every day.

Also....who wears lipgloss around the house? And the super posh baby voice is totally put on right?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.