Chloelovestoshop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I expect she imagined lots of cooing and adoration from people about the puppy and wasn't expecting people to be concerned about how her two cats had taken to the new addition.

Reactions: 4
She's really annoying me now, the cat is injured, quite clearly distressed, but what she's showing on stories, is her with the dog, making sure the dog is ok. What kind of a message is that sending to the cat? Nothing other than even though you're hurt, the dog is still more important.
Oh she is beyond painful. Jesus. Get a life Chlo! I like animals but duck, I'd follow other accounts for that kind of stuff.

Reactions: 1
I saw this & thought you silly cow, you’re on the wrong side of the gate 🤬 She should’ve been on Sammy’s side rather than filming from the dog side saying “oh look how distressed he is” 🤬 How did she not realise he was crying for her 💔 She really is showing herself up to be an absolute moron & I can’t believe she has nothing to do but preen with her new puppy 🤯
I thought this too☹ Should’ve been on Sammy’s side of the gate!

Reactions: 3
Funny how those precious expensive designer cats were her everything nots so long ago, all over her insta, now they don’t get any of her attention!
Did anyone else notice how on her stories yesterday in the middle of her chat Of the difficulty coping with 2 cats and a dog she managed to slip in her facial products?!

Reactions: 6
Funny how those precious expensive designer cats were her everything nots so long ago, all over her insta, now they don’t get any of her attention!
Did anyone else notice how on her stories yesterday in the middle of her chat Of the difficulty coping with 2 cats and a dog she managed to slip in her facial products?!
She's just a walking talking advert to be honest.

Reactions: 3
Exhausting night over there. It’s not like she has anything else to do? No job to get up for, just play with her pedigree pets and try on beautiful clothes - that she hasn’t paid for because they were #gifted 🙄

Reactions: 11
I'm only jealous but I'm sure if I had live in help (her mother), rarely had to cook, no job, loads of money and a fabulous house I'd be laying around doing duck all all day too. But God it gets boring.

Reactions: 7
The working out stories? More like an exercise in showing off her arse and tits again - oh Chloe you are shameless 🤦‍♀️ 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I feel daft for not twigging to the implants, but now someone pointed it out on here, they're so obviously fake.

Reactions: 6
The working out stories? More like an exercise in showing off her arse and tits again - oh Chloe you are shameless 🤦‍♀️ 😂
And the workouts on stories......all so she can get commission on sweaty Betty outfits shes shilling 🙄 shes so grabby

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.