Chloelovestoshop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another flat day for Princess Chloe..all.she has done all week is float in frocks, float around in the garden dressed like Audrey Hepburn with her Vogue and float on her flower filled fecking bath. Go out and volunteer, deliver some food for the foodbank, befriend an elderly person via a phone service. Do something to make your day feel worthwhile.
She's totally useless....I'm shielding and as a HCP can't work on frontline in hospital, but I'm still able to work from home...what's her excuse?

Reactions: 2
I just had to unfollow her a couple of weeks ago. The inane, fluffy, airy fairy, steel eyes just tipped me over the edge. Go put your camera lights and filters away and just go find some humility - so vacuous

Reactions: 6
Phew! Chloe feels so much better she’s back to “shooting content”. In non-wanky insta speak she means she’s been flouncing around in clothes she hasn’t paid for & having her picture taken 🤯 Vain & vacuous much 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I love the idea that she will genuinely believe she has worked today - fannying about in a dress and eye bleeping herself.

such an airhead - adds no value or true contribution does she?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Phew! Chloe feels so much better she’s back to “shooting content”. In non-wanky insta speak she means she’s been flouncing around in clothes she hasn’t paid for & having her picture taken 🤯 Vain & vacuous much 🙄
... or like an overindulged toddler?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She is off to bed with her gifted sleep package as has a bit of a headache....worn out from being back at "work" no doubt. How about doing a give away on your page to some knackered NHS worker?

Reactions: 9
She is off to bed with her gifted sleep package as has a bit of a headache....worn out from being back at "work" no doubt. How about doing a give away on your page to some knackered NHS worker?
Oh bless....such hard work dressing up isn't it....bit like wearing PPE for 12 hrs eh Chloe?she hasn't a clue 🙄

Reactions: 10
‘Wanky’ sums up her usual language and behaviour 😂

Reactions: 4
Oh bless....such hard work dressing up isn't it....bit like wearing PPE for 12 hrs eh Chloe?she hasn't a clue 🙄
I tell you, they pretend to have empathy to others actually “working” and try to be relatable but it doesn’t wash with me! They are disillusioned....

She’s def in for everything she can get & has seemed quite desperate during lockdown. Whereas her insta-pal Fran (thefashionlift) has passed on lots of her gifted items, Chloe Likes to Beg has been grabbing for dear life! Kat (DMBL40) made me laugh when she made a big thing of passing on some luxury hamper to her elderly neighbour...after she’d taken the gin, biscuits & lemon curd out first 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Talking about her boobs on stories today ‘hopefully the family won’t notice a bit of droopy side boob’ in her strappy dress. Is she hoping she will get messages of praise for her melons?! 😂

If we ever make it to thread 2 that has to be in the title: in praise of (unexpected) melons 🍈

• Haha
If we ever make it to thread 2 that has to be in the title: in praise of (unexpected) melons 🍈
If there was a thread #2

Chloelovestoshop- Send me praise for my melons, they look great in this top! 😂

I would have suggested ‘kiss my melons’ but wasn’t sure if that would be a step too far! 😂 😳

I’ve clearly been cooped up too long...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If there was a thread #2

Chloelovestoshop- Send me praise for my melons, they look great in this top! 😂

I would have suggested ‘kiss my melons’ but wasn’t sure if that would be a step too far! 😂 😳

I’ve clearly been cooped up too long...
Or...send me praise for my melons and I might swipe up and let you see them.

Or...send me praise for my melons and I might swipe up and let you see them.
Yeah, she’d add a swipe but only as long as she can make some money from it...or maybe she’s hoping for some underwear freebies! She’s so crafty 🤑 Def reads on here like the others 👋🏼🖕🏼

• Wow
There she is in bathroom, admiring herself again...in walks poor son and all she has to say is aw ok just don't bother with school work then..I know parents are struggling with home schooling but she's putting absolutely no effort into helping him! ( and at least she could have put the bloody phone down at that point!)

Reactions: 1
I had a watch the other day - don't know why as she infuriates the tit out of me - and it was just boob shot after boob shot all with that idiotic coy "you know you want me" face she does 🤦‍♀️ She's been so shady during Corona and has shown such a complete lack of relatability or empathy. TheFashionLift on the other hand has gone right up in my estimation - much more honest, donating gifts to frontline workers. If you're reading Fran, keep it up!

• Heart
I didn’t know this thread existed until now!!!! Love it

I feel so taken in by instagram still, even though I've unfollowed so many accounts. I saw Chloe as being a bit of light relief as she seems to have such a daft yet perfect life. How she ever managed to bring up three kids and live in London being so flakey and naive I'll never know. If anything, I followed her for body goals as she has such an amazing figure. I now see it's all another act like the rest of them.

Loving the goss on the sleazeball husband - keep it coming!!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.