Chloelovestoshop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she copped to the boob job, or is it all a result of putting on weight during lockdown — as per last year’s skinny beach photo above?
She’s been going on about them for ages now & they’ve featured in most of her stories & grid posts. As for her ‘weight-gain’ 🙄 she just wants the “oh Chloe, you’re so lucky to have such a perfect figure” comments. Or perhaps she’s angling for workout freebies & affiliate work with wellness brands. There’ll be an angle to make money rather than actual podge!

Reactions: 6
She’s been going on about them for ages now & they’ve featured in most of her stories & grid posts. As for her ‘weight-gain’ 🙄 she just wants the “oh Chloe, you’re so lucky to have such a perfect figure” comments. Or perhaps she’s angling for workout freebies & affiliate work with wellness brands. There’ll be an angle to make money rather than actual podge!
Yes, there will be a reason behind the ‘look at my fat gut post’. Hoping for more free sweaty Betty gear? Or maybe she’s hoping that as lockdown eases people may want to get fitter / loose weight and therefore there’s a market for her to make cash.

whatever the reason, it’s certainly not just princess kindly sharing that she’s feels a bit plump. She’s a insta flogger first and foremost.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Her posts recently about racism stick in my throat. I realise I’m making a judgement here but I am so sure she is racist in that she’d shy away from a black man walking down her road and so on. She’s the epitome of white privilege, growing up in apartheid South Africa.

Reactions: 9
Another instawanker who has removed the black square from her grid along with Rebecca Meldrum and Rebecca Lamb.....enough said.

• Wow
Another instawanker who has removed the black square from her grid along with Rebecca Meldrum and Rebecca Lamb.....enough said.
Well let’s face it, the black square does not fit with her insta perfect pastel filtered feed now does it?

• Wow
They’ve pretty much all done it, under the guise of ‘needing to understand better’ but we all know it’s because it ruins the aesthetic dahling! 🙄

Something very fishy going on with the Princesses Instagram. She’s getting quite high likes Lately even from posting a picture of cup of tea FFS but her comments are very low in comparison. I’m presuming she is spending most of her day deleting all but the positive gushing ones!

• Heart
Something very fishy going on with the Princesses Instagram. She’s getting quite high likes Lately even from posting a picture of cup of tea FFS but her comments are very low in comparison. I’m presuming she is spending most of her day deleting all but the positive gushing ones!
Or she’s buying them 🤔

Reactions: 3
Rebecca Meldrum also made a "Fro" reference in regards to her dog requiring a grooming. She is the epitome of white privilege who doesn't actually give a tit. She gave some half hearted excuse this year about the issue without actually acknowledging the KKK remark but even then only because her all her AD's get pulled when companies get wind of it. She did if for the money not because she is actually sorry for the comment made. The fact that Chloe is offering her moral support goes to show her complete lack of empathy for BLM or POC. They are as fake as their crappy fake tans.

Reactions: 10
They’ve all been given the same “this week I’ve been reading & watching” script by their management team. Like that’s not what they do in a normal week anyway if the way they get thru Netflix series is anything to go by! They all sound so insincere in their mantra & especially as the black square didn’t stay around long on their feed 🙄 I just watched Chloe Likes to Beg/Brag stories & I was just waiting to see when she’d mention what she was wearing 😂 it must’ve killed her she couldn’t add a swipe to her ‘old’ top!

Reactions: 4
But now, after the unpleasant real world darkness and discomfort, all is lightness and puppy dogs....
1591649188758.gif

• Heart
Really uncomfortable that she is publicly supporting Mrs Meldrum. I thought Chloe had pledged to call our racism? Clearly not.
I would happily comment on her feed about this but am blocked

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I’m so sad, I’ve just scrolled through her feed to compare boobs from now to a couple of years ago to spot the boob job. I need to get out more but I can’t!! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
I’m so sad, I’ve just scrolled through her feed to compare boobs from now to a couple of years ago to spot the boob job. I need to get out more but I can’t!! 🤦‍♀️
😂 my friend was telling me she was begging for new underwear last week, making sure to give her size for all the #gifts rolling in 🙄 I just watched her stories & she’s so boring! Lots of the other popular ‘fashion’ accounts have managed to adapt over the past few months whereas she’s “lost her mojo”...I think it’s obvious she never had one in the first place & she held onto the coattails of others perhaps & it wasn’t so obvious before lockdown 🤔

She has nothing to talk about..no facials, no lunches, no holidays....empty. Never mind once the new puppy starts to poo all over her gifted rugs she will have something to say.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.