Chloelovestoshop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else notice on her stories today the mention of not using any filters? Clearly she can’t see what we do as right there at the top of her flawless porcelain face filming it states she is using Suomi Skin filter!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Missed the piece about not using filters but it’s so obvious she does.

She has just storied laughing that someone messaged her to say they didn’t like her hair but she (Chlo) doesn’t care, she just laughs at messages like that, just why would someone say that to a person but never mind, she’s got rid of them. All while lounging on the bed. Think she does actually care, she’s protesting too much.

She’s the most self absorbed person, the look at my boobs shots, look at my legs shot, changing outfits several time’s a day. I noticed that dress she recently showed us with several shots pointedly showing her cleavage and hailing it as the perfect summer dress was in a shot days Later hanging on a rail in her dressing room with the store tag still attached - obviously being returned. Lounging on her garden chairs, on the sofa, in the bed pretending to us all that her life is all flowery and harmonious. Everything filtered to the last. Tagging some fake tan company yesterday saying their product is hard to get - obviously a not so subtle hint.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
At the end of the day its marketing. Everything we see is marketing but done in a different way to a magazine, a billboard; it’s less staged so we all fall for it as we are told they are normal people, with kids, families, we see their homes, it’s a clever marketing tool using bloggers as they “seem” more relatable to impersonal images in magazines and so forth. It appears more real than just an imagine.
Shes clever, sly, manipulative and hates criticism or being questioned. They all do. “Like what I produce or keep quiet“ should be their mantra. They don’t want to be questioned about their morals. They should really turn off messages or comments as they don’t really want their followers feedback unless you kiss arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Anyone else notice on her stories today the mention of not using any filters? Clearly she can’t see what we do as right there at the top of her flawless porcelain face filming it states she is using Suomi Skin filter!!!
Hahaha I noticed that! Airhead 🤣

Missed the piece about not using filters but it’s so obvious she does.

She has just storied laughing that someone messaged her to say they didn’t like her hair but she (Chlo) doesn’t care, she just laughs at messages like that, just why would someone say that to a person but never mind, she’s got rid of them. All while lounging on the bed. Think she does actually care, she’s protesting too much.

She’s the most self absorbed person, the look at my boobs shots, look at my legs shot, changing outfits several time’s a day. I noticed that dress she recently showed us with several shots pointedly showing her cleavage and hailing it as the perfect summer dress was in a shot days Later hanging on a rail in her dressing room with the store tag still attached - obviously being returned. Lounging on her garden chairs, on the sofa, in the bed pretending to us all that her life is all flowery and harmonious. Everything filtered to the last. Tagging some fake tan company yesterday saying their product is hard to get - obviously a not so subtle hint.
I’ve just seen the “why would anyone message someone to say they don’t like your hair” story...well why would a vacuous, inane idiot think it was interesting to tell people what she’s done to her hair 🤷🏻‍♀️ What’s that saying, if you can’t stand the heat, get out of the kitchen...do one, Princess Loves to Moan 🖕🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Everything is unbelievably filtered from skin to the turquoise sky. What has happened to her feed? Swanning around her garden in an enormous floppy straw hat, carrying an empty bag in hand. Posing with hand on hip, leg cocked to the side, usually staring into a mirror.. even the one she has outside! She always loves to mention everything she wears is now sold out (which it never is!). I find her so unreal and un relatable, so much so I have to see what she’s up to everyday just so I can roll My eyes! An itch I have to scratch so to speak!! 🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Everything is unbelievably filtered from skin to the turquoise sky. What has happened to her feed? Swanning around her garden in an enormous floppy straw hat, carrying an empty bag in hand. Posing with hand on hip, leg cocked to the side, usually staring into a mirror.. even the one she has outside! She always loves to mention everything she wears is now sold out (which it never is!). I find her so unreal and un relatable, so much so I have to see what she’s up to everyday just so I can roll My eyes! An itch I have to scratch so to speak!! 🤣
Exactly, I mean come on, she's in her early forties, no way has she managed to escape a wrinkle or two🙄😂😂. She's filtered to duck on her Insta (sorry for the swearing) but she's unbelievably vain, vacuous and so full of herself it's laughable and annoying in equal amounts😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
You are spot on. I am the same. I used to like her back in the beginning, she seemed naive but nice. Then her feed changed, all.the pics started looking over exposed. What changed..did she get a management team? She had lost the plot on reality. I live North of the border but I refuse to believe thats a normal way of living down south!

• Heart
I’ve just seen the “why would anyone message someone to say they don’t like your hair” story...well why would a vacuous, inane idiot think it was interesting to tell people what she’s done to her hair 🤷🏻‍♀️ What’s that saying, if you can’t stand the heat, get out of the kitchen...do one, Princess Loves to Moan 🖕🏼
One things for sure, Princess Chlo is gonna need a bleeping big lie down after such an emotionally draining day 👸🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Does anyone else think she may have paid for a lot of her followers? Her numbers jump every now and then. I had a quick scroll through who follows her and there an awful lot of those with 0 Posts and no followers, obscure names and Middle Eastern men! She’s desperate to catch up with her pal Fran! 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Does anyone else think she may have paid for a lot of her followers? Her numbers jump every now and then. I had a quick scroll through who follows her and there an awful lot of those with 0 Posts and no followers, obscure names and Middle Eastern men! She’s desperate to catch up with her pal Fran! 🤷🏻‍♀️
Quite possibly. I did enjoy following her initially but then maybe a year ago I took a week off insta & when I went back she just seemed so pathetic it really made me wonder what I’d liked about her ‘content’. I also think she changed & the bathroom begging was so blatant & greedy I had to unfollow as I’d started to really dislike her. I think this time in lockdown has shown her for what she is & despite her heavily curated feed she’s come across really poorly in character. Grabby, moaning & unbelievably self-centred. I can now see why she needs her Mum to live with her. She also doesn’t seem to have much brand work beyond flouncing around in free clothes & taking pictures of herself, unlike her pal Fran who is involved in design projects, DMBL40 who has fingers in many pies, ditto Erica Davies, etc. She’s very one dimensional...& don’t ever criticise her or tell her what you think! My God, she says she laughs it off but she doesn’t half go on about it 🙄 Definitely no like ability factor!

• Heart
I can’t bring myself to look, but is she offering any other content than swipe ups during this time? I’ve seen others hosting lives, talking with others, chatting about all kinds of stuff, trailing through archives to talk about a particular topic, or talking about the challenges of lockdown? Is there anything other than look at me lying here, hand artfully positioned on forehead, and swipe up for my shorts?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
No, nothing. That’s all she does, Vain And false sweet and light as ever! Full face of make up applied or a special filter #nofilter used to make her face like a china doll.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Oh purleese! 🙄. Feeling a sloth etc, lockdown is no different for her. She doesn’t work, does loads of exercise and I doubt eats very much at all! It’s the typical insta ‘please love me like me’ post whether you are big or skinny! I’m unfollowing as no cannot bare this self obsessed woman any longer!

• Heart
I didn’t know this thread existed until now!!!! Love it

I feel so taken in by instagram still, even though I've unfollowed so many accounts. I saw Chloe as being a bit of light relief as she seems to have such a daft yet perfect life. How she ever managed to bring up three kids and live in London being so flakey and naive I'll never know. If anything, I followed her for body goals as she has such an amazing figure. I now see it's all another act like the rest of them.

Loving the goss on the sleazeball husband - keep it coming!!
Mostly because her mother lives with her and looks after the kids pretty much all the time.

• Haha
I see the Playboy Princess is looking for swimsuit recommendations to support her double dees (not begging for new swimwear AT ALL 🙄) My friend who had her boobs done before Christmas made me laugh because she said, like her, she suddenly doesn’t know what to do with them 😂 Unlike Beggy, my friend will have to buy her new swimwear tho! Considering she can’t stop talking about them I’m still surprised she’s not taken the opportunity to add a swipe up...give it time!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yep - Princess Beggy has asked her followers for swimwear recommendations. But on sharing them she has to add her affiliate links. How grabby is that? Get your audience to do the work for you and then make some money.

yesterday she was ‘so sad’ that her streets were not as quiet as they once were at the beginning of lockdown and how she didn’t want it to go back.

some of us have been working in covid wards for months, scared of bringing it home to our children, and exhausted by caring for people who are dying. Funnily enough we are pleased to see things getting better. But no, spoilt brat Chloé doesn’t like the noise as lockdown eases.

she is vile

• Heart
  • Haha
Has she copped to the boob job, or is it all a result of putting on weight during lockdown — as per last year’s skinny beach photo above?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.