Chloelovestoshop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t bring myself to watch it - I’ve just done my yoga and I’m feeling all zen ✌🏼 but who sent it? I’ll email them to express my disgust

Reactions: 4
I’ve always thought she was a bit of a princess airhead but this has really shocked me that she can be this unaware.

They have luxury holidays, her kids are in private school and she wants for nothing. But took free food. Vile
Completely agree. I wouldn't order from them based on the fact they are giving free food to influencers, oddbox completely missed the mark too, rather than giving to struggling familys, they rescue odd fruit and veg to give to the privileged how very woke 😡🙄

Reactions: 5
Just had a look - it was Oddbox. So ridiculous and unnecessary. I used to like Chloe and think she was quite sweet but she truly has shown herself to be a complete brat recently.

Reactions: 6
I cannot believe she accepted a gifted box of free food. That is utterly despicable. She is incredibly wealthy, living in utter comfort in her massive London house. How on earth can she think it’s ok that she accepts free food when people are so finically challenged at the moment.

This is the epitome of greed, and the sign that she is a total spoilt brat.
I saw that & the tasteless comment that it’ll be good to juice. She obviously doesn’t need it if she’s just going to juice it! I’m sure some people haven’t had the luxury of fruit, for many different reasons, over the past weeks. I don’t understand how these companies think it’s a good idea to send freebies to these idiots! I never buy from a company who gift already privileged people 🤨

I’ve just messaged Oddbox telling them what I think 😁

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
They also gave a box to the mum life styled who is also far from poor 🙄

I’ve also messaged them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

I’ve also messaged them.
I think Wears My Money has had one...or more too! I don’t follow her anymore but I remember her showing a couple of boxes but I wasn’t interested so skipped thru & then unfollowed. What a poorly thought out campaign this company are running 👎🏼

• Angry
Reactions: 9
That’s disappointing @tarahalls, I thought she’d have had more awareness than to accept one.
Do any of them have any awareness tho 🤷🏻‍♀️ That’s pretty much their problem isn’t it, being so out of touch with reality! I’m not 100% sure whether or not WMM was gifted so don’t quote me, I just remember seeing them on her stories!

Last edited:
If only we could all sit in the garden and drink rosé all day like Princess Chloe. Utterly clueless!

I’ve also messaged them.
Did The Mum Life Styled mark it as a gift/ad because she is normally really bad at doing that.

Did The Mum Life Styled mark it as a gift/ad because she is normally really bad at doing that.
No she didn’t and I’ve noticed that too - she rarely marks anything as gift/ad, she’s really sneaky.

She has shared screenshots of messages she’s had from people. Essentially if she is critiqued she tells people to duck off.

Classy

• Wow
Came on tonight to moan with like minded folk about her disgusting greed in accepting a food box when clearly she doesn’t need it. Utterly shameful and totally tone deaf to post it :rolleyes:

What did you do wrong?
I asked her why she’d posted about plastic in the ocean, then a few mins later, posted a shot showing all her plastic kindly gifted freebies 🙄. Her response was, “ I didn’t buy them though 🤷‍♀️ “ And then a block. What an entitled twit.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
No she didn’t and I’ve noticed that too - she rarely marks anything as gift/ad, she’s really sneaky.
very sneaky ... normally says this has just arrived Thanks said Company 🙏
no mention gifted/ad as rules state - just thank you it’s soooo beautiful or it’s absolutely gorgeous. Sells all her Wallis, RI & Next collaborations stuff on her preloved page with tags still on!

• Wow
very sneaky ... normally says this has just arrived Thanks said Company 🙏
no mention gifted/ad as rules state - just thank you it’s soooo beautiful or it’s absolutely gorgeous. Sells all her Wallis, RI & Next collaborations stuff on her preloved page with tags still on!
We need the worlds biggest eye rolling reaction button on here!

I asked her why she’d posted about plastic in the ocean, then a few mins later, posted a shot showing all her plastic kindly gifted freebies 🙄. Her response was, “ I didn’t buy them though“
Yup, thick as mince ...

Reactions: 2
Another flat day for Princess Chloe..all.she has done all week is float in frocks, float around in the garden dressed like Audrey Hepburn with her Vogue and float on her flower filled fecking bath. Go out and volunteer, deliver some food for the foodbank, befriend an elderly person via a phone service. Do something to make your day feel worthwhile.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.