Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wifo1976

VIP Member
I think the cycle will end with her though. Her Mum clearly treated her like a princess, and still does so she's completely self absorbed but she doesn't fuss around her own daughters so they might actually grow up quite normal.
It looks that way. You’d think they might get sucked into her vacuous world the way some teenagers do, but so far they seem to be staying well away!

Reactions: 1

Affiliatedlink

Chatty Member
I was looking at ordering some clothes from Coast as I need to update my work wardrobe but after seeing her float round in a ball gown, I'll part with my hard earned cash elsewhere.
If you like stuff then buy from their website. Just don’t do any swipe up links so as not to line Miss Perfects pockets!

Raker

VIP Member
No WiFi, no 4g, no posts — can we all survive without her holiday swipe ups.....?

PinkFigs

VIP Member
I’d say it’s probably lip fillers and maybe cheek fillers that make her look so different. Both can totally alter how you look. I’ve had both in the past (loved them!) and when I’d had my cheek fillers done it really changed my face shape

Cariad

VIP Member
There she is in bathroom, admiring herself again...in walks poor son and all she has to say is aw ok just don't bother with school work then..I know parents are struggling with home schooling but she's putting absolutely no effort into helping him! ( and at least she could have put the bloody phone down at that point!)

tarahalls

Chatty Member
I think her husband *may* be bored. It has been implied in other threads that the London Influencer set need to watch their husbands. I'm still in shock about her abandoning her Mother, after a fall, for a PR pedicure. These influencers would sell their own Mother, as well as their souls for a free gift.
That was shocking of her & even more so because she storied it & couldn’t see for herself how cruel it came across!

She mentioned her husband has a new show airing this month so maybe he’s been busy with that & she’s feeling neglected?! She’s definitely changed recently...or maybe she’s always been this boring, beggy & vacuous but because I don’t follow her now it’s more obvious when I “hop onto stories” to see what she’s up to 🤔

tarahalls

Chatty Member
Thought the same myself. And took herself off to the park while her daughter was in bed, wasn’t even going to stay home until she woke up. I’d say she wouldn’t like her own birthday to be low key and practically a non event. Posted a photo of herself first thing, probably just so people could say oh gosh, you don’t look old enough to have a 15 yo.
That’s exactly why she posted it 👏🏼

RosiePosy

Chatty Member
Honestly. She has about 1mm of snow and doesn't take the dog out "as she covinced herself the dog wouldn't enjoy it". Sums her up..
Utter nonsense...we have about 5 inches of snow and my two are in seventh heaven. So glad someone messaged her..and usual passive aggressive reply from her.

• Haha

snarksnark

Chatty Member
I'm always amazed when she seems to have dinner done and dusted, in her pjs and a film on by about 5:30.