Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tarahalls

Chatty Member
Stuff going on she can't tell about!! Wonder what that's all about? Why say anything at all?
Must be terrible, so terrible she can take herself off on a trip very early this morning 🙄 I notice the old, wonky Christmas tree pic has gone from her feed too

Kittymum33

Agree totally she’s basically putting the dog in Sam’s safe space. They’ve also lost the security of upstairs as Teddy now there- poor cars can’t escape from the dog!

Why is she so determined tgey have to be friends- surely better to create an environment where they can coexist with each having their needs met?

Also aren’t dogs required by law to wear a tag? (Not be microchipped)?

RosiePosy

Chatty Member
It was her anniversary after all..maybe giving hubbie a treat whilst making an ad at the same time. That's Chloe..money making at every opportunity. 🤣

tarahalls

Chatty Member
It's because the younger one is a looky-likey mini-Princess with her ballet. The older one (no ballet = a disappointment) barely gets a mention.
Sorry, I think we were discussing the summer mama & her daughter because I asked if anybody followed her 😃

Idontcare34

I agree completely, I also unfollowed. She begs for "free shit" as she calls it. She never wears anything repeatedly, obviously getting loads of freebies, she must then sell it as she never wears anything she gets more than once. 😠

I cannot stand The Fashionable Pan either.. desperate as they come constantly trying to beg for free things, I saw the chair thing aswell she makes me cringe. Definitely needs her own thread

She advised me that I didn’t know everything about her life to not be unkind to her I was challenging the comments about ptsd not her so I replied again telling her this and I’ve been blocked 😜 she could not even grasp the concept never mind read the room about serious mental illness , I’ll have to keep updated on her here now !
Welcome to the blocked club 🤪 I was blocked for answering a question, wasn’t rude. She’s a complete and utter princess.

Welcome to the blocked club 🤪 I was blocked for asking a question, wasn’t rude. She’s a complete and utter princess.