Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tarahalls

Chatty Member
Yeah it was a still shot of her with writing saying something along thr lines of....... "I received a horrible message this morning and me me me me oh and me then me oh and it made me feel bad I deleted it but me me and Caroline flack, if she felt this bad me me me me".......you get the idea
Thanks! Standard then 🙄

Reactions: 1
I know!!!
Sally Anne Rutlandgirlfashionstyle has done a slow mo video of her getting dress too! What is wrong with these women !!! Also along with Lovestyle40 posting themselves in their undies & bras for a free underwear set!
There needs to be a thread for gold swimsuit woman Lovestyle40 surprised there isn’t one already!
Each of these are weak for themselves. Just a little cringe.

Dizzy

VIP Member
I’m so bad at thread titles but can someone cleverer than me make one up to include her always needing a lie down? 😂

• Haha

tarahalls

Chatty Member
So now it’s seems the trend is to get yourself a pooch of the designer made to order variety AKA asnapshotofme! I wonder if Chloe is getting her afflink money! This angers me so much!!!
I thought the same when I saw her stories! Kind of not surprised, feel she’s always looking for ways to increase her popularity, despite her anxiety...

mandc

Princess Chloe back after Christmas, saying it was so stressful for her. Assume this was because she didn’t get her meal out. She had her mum there though, unlike many other people this year.

Some of us worked Chloe over Xmas, getting in after 8pm on Christmas Eve and others worked Christmas Day, but still managed to cook a meal for their families.
I also wonder what that was about?! Maybe her teens do t like been home?it’s the only thing that would make it stressful for her. Although, Chloe does love a mountain instead a molehill 😬

JustMetotoday

Chatty Member
I’ve always been so naive over the bloggers in the past. Starting to see how manipulating they all really are.

This is a good bit of Goss....... 😂😂😂😂 And very funny that the princess has a sleazeball husband. That really doesn't fit the narrative does it? 😂😂😂
I imagine she has her advantages, free holidays, free clothes and products making her quite a cheap wife, but I imagine she’s dull as!

MadameOvary

Chatty Member
Today's stories - training the dog so it doesn't bark every time it goes in the garden. Can you imagine living next door? I'd turn into the evil old lady from Gremlins.

imaniphonecharger

I’m not sure, I saw it yesterday morning so it may have just expired. It was a shot of the station in rush hour with her caption about becoming teary. Honestly she’s something else!
To be fair, I think she meant that seeing everyone in masks felt emotional, not that they made her cry because she was frightened.

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Anyone know the situation with her mum? I thought her mum lived in South Africa and was only on holiday (being slave to Princess Chloe). She has had her vaccine so she must be registered with a GP in the UK.