Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dizzy

VIP Member
I keep coming across gorgeous looking brands/stores on Instagram and I’m about to buy something when scrolling though the brands feed - lo and behold there is Dana_and_the_red_shoes wearing their stuff, always hard to tell if it’s #gifted or if she has an out of control shopping addiction. That woman must literally have several new items of clothing a week. And all of her outfits look like they were chosen in the dark, by a toddler. She shows up everywhere like she’s haunting me. It does stop me buying stuff though, so maybe I should be grateful to her.
😂 Yeah shes got quite a unique style hasn’t she? I think she buys quite a lot from “preloved” sites.

Reactions: 1
This is why Kate Watson-Smyth aka Mad About the House is in a class of her own. Always innovating, new interesting content every day, full of integrity. She puts almost all the others to shame.

tarahalls

Chatty Member
And it's all about her.........go for a lay down chloe love........ (no wonder comments are off she's knows she's gonna get a roasting but she still goes ahead with the post)
Is this the post she said she’s since taken down? What was it?!

tarahalls

Chatty Member
She's gone on the missing list for the last couple of days...... Has she been reading this and is crying into her tutu?
Que the "the trolls have been out and I'm just having a few days off the gram because I'm so so upset" post. Not too long off tho huh because let's have it right she makes a very good living off influencing people into thinking if they buy the same outfit/skincare//cosmetics they'll suddenly transform into a @chloelovestoshop clone.
Was wondering the same...👸

fireflies

VIP Member
God no! They did a big 12 Dresses of Christmas or something campaign & used loads of influencers (the fashionablepan, DMBLF are two I can think of) & wearsmymoney has an ongoing paid partnership with them. Another store I won’t buy from now 🤪
Too late done some Xmas shopping with them.
All the wealthy white London/ South East fashion bloggers then.
Problem is in running out of retailers no brand seems immune.

Ellyjelly

VIP Member
I’ve got cats and dogs, introduced new from both sides and they have all settled and found their ground. They work it out, you just have to set boundaries and allow them to work it out. She’s quite dramatic isn’t she, don’t know much about her tbh, only glimps her stuff, mainly read on here.

Raker

VIP Member
I thought you could only buy yhem in nice round numbers? But maybe you can buy them and trickle release? I know nothing obviously, but there is no content here to warrant >100 in one day. Even tattlers are generally apathetic about her (judging by slowness of thread movement — but then I’m a Jack Monroe thread speed reader by necessity, which may skew my perception 🤣)

JustMetotoday

Chatty Member
I prefer Fran to others. Unfortunately I’ve unfollowed as again, she’s plugging too much these days, and felt the matalan free pjs for charity seemed a real contradiction.

Wifo1976

VIP Member
Since I stopped following Chloe, I do miss her wittering that reflect her complete detachment from normality, living in her privileged bubble. Tears filling her eyes at the sight of people in masks on a bus, now on the tube. How about tears filling your eyes at not being able to feed your kids, or losing your job, or losing your loved ones when you can't be with them in hospital? Tone deaf and self-obsessed as always.
Girl really needs to get out more and see the real world!