Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jazzyp22

Maybe she has money worries. Her husband is in the TV Industry and it is not looking good at the moment is it :( he has actually recently written an article in Standpoint magazine about how bad it is!

Reactions: 1

Wifo1976

VIP Member
I think her mum is English so she may still have British citizenship. She mentioned something recently in stories.

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
Chloe reminds me of that speech by Reese Witherspoon "What do we do now?" except Chloe actually really is that simpering weak female asking what to do all the time #growsomeballs

Wifo1976

VIP Member
For posterity so that we never forget how SELFLESS Chloe is. 🙄

View attachment 315804
I think this is now having the reverse effect now and people are starting to not buy from retailers, regardless of size. Fine, give the princesses their gifts but then wouldn’t it be nice to regift to those less well off - of which there are plenty atm.

I think this is now having the reverse effect now and people are starting to not buy from retailers, regardless of size. Fine, give the princesses their gifts but then wouldn’t it be nice to regift to those less well off - of which there are plenty atm.
I missed this in her stories but it’s really pissed me off. I bet she stamped her foot after she wrote it.

tarahalls

Chatty Member
The barre class Live she did earlier 😶 I saw 30 seconds, mainly cleavage whilst she faffed with the camera but what struck me was the disparity between her Live figure & her grid shots figure...🤔 She must use a slimming filter!

Slip slip knit

Chatty Member
Ew! Why is she letting the dog drink out of her coffee cup? I don’t think it’s funny or cute at all but maybe I’m wrong 🤷🏻‍♀️. Can’t be good for him either

AutumnDays

Chatty Member
She post the strangest story earlier. Sitting on the table holding the dog in one hand, phone in the other hand looking into a mirror and zooming in with the camera, then when she‘s happy with the focus, gives a big false smile. Bizarre.

• Wow

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
Princess Chloe usually gets a luxury holiday around her birthday, I can recall Ibiza and Dubai. I suspect she’d throw a massive strop if her birthday was overlooked or was toned down.

Avocadoontoast

This is such interesting information about her husband. For ages I use to watch her thinking what a wonderful life she lives, a nice part of London, children in private schools, beautiful big house, meals getting delivered and then being cooked by the husband. She’s even mentioned in the past how lost she is in the mornings without her husband as he sorts Charlie out even making his lunch etc. I mean I think my husband is wonderful to me but he certainly doesn’t do all that. I always think when men are being that extra they have something to hide! 😂

Mumdrum

This is exactly how I feel. I’m lucky that I have a decent amount of disposable income and have a keen shopping habit. I buy mainly higher end and have looked at Wyse stuff before and thought it looked good - I really liked the cashmere joggers and hoodies and wondered if the cost justified the product. Wyse is now on my Shit List and on the back of this “press trip” I’m eyeing up a jumper from Orwell + Austen instead. I know they’ve also gifted but nowhere close to this extent.
I have an Orwell + Austen jumper it's great quality and like you say not annoyingly given to influencers. I am disappointed in Marielle I have always liked her and wyse customer service has been excellent, shame she's gone down this route. Plus you never see these influencers wearing all this gifted stuff more than once, seriously I would feel so guilty amassing so much stuff, prompting women to buy and buy stuff they don't need 😠

So Princess Prissie Pants has made it to Dorset where she is going to stay for a month with her kids and her Slave/mother.

it was a milestone for Chlo because she drove on the motorway herself, which she never does. What an absolute trooper she is, driving three hours for a months holiday in her luxury care. Give that woman a bed to lay down on and please, Chuck in a huffed pedicure too. She must be exhausted
Was the car #gifted

Affiliatedlink

Chatty Member
I actually don’t think she eats full stop. She shows food, her freebie food boxes, etc etc but she never eats any of it!