Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

petitspois

VIP Member
I think the cycle will end with her though. Her Mum clearly treated her like a princess, and still does so she's completely self absorbed but she doesn't fuss around her own daughters so they might actually grow up quite normal.

Reactions: 1

Wifo1976

VIP Member
A hard day or two at the coalface sorting out her clothes and shoes and then the finishing touch this morning - a hanging thing to make the wardrobe smell nice - a snip at 50 quid. To be filed under how to part the rich from their money.
I desperately need to sort my wardrobe out but don’t have time as I’m homeschooling like every other parent in the land and have a full time job. I saw this and just shook my head. It’s all about Chloe.

That dog has a complete fool made of her. I'm a dog person, we have dogs, but none of them get away with the crack she let's Teddy get away with. He's almost slurping out of her coffee cup this morning 😝😝😝

She's really annoying me now, the cat is injured, quite clearly distressed, but what she's showing on stories, is her with the dog, making sure the dog is ok. What kind of a message is that sending to the cat? Nothing other than even though you're hurt, the dog is still more important.
Oh she is beyond painful. Jesus. Get a life Chlo! I like animals but fuck, I'd follow other accounts for that kind of stuff.

Raker

VIP Member
Has she copped to the boob job, or is it all a result of putting on weight during lockdown — as per last year’s skinny beach photo above?

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
Maybe she has money worries. Her husband is in the TV Industry and it is not looking good at the moment is it :( he has actually recently written an article in Standpoint magazine about how bad it is!
I doubt it given they just had a luxury hotel break.

MadameOvary

Chatty Member
I see that unlike her friend chloelovestograb/beg/moan, Fran (thefashionlift) chose not to aff link her Black Friday stories 👏🏼 I’d say she needs her own thread in ‘Rave About’ but that seems to be the kiss of death so I’ll just champion her here & if you’re reading Chloe, you could learn a lot from your friend 👍🏼
Ha ha - I nearly mentioned Belsfashionedit there also, then remembered that it would be deathly. After following Chloe, I probably like Bel even more now as she is allergic to dogs ;)

Raker

VIP Member
... and parading the husband like a show pony, otherwise unmentioned in the “I love Teddy” witterings

MadameOvary

Chatty Member
The likes of Chloe and her 'look at me and my amazing body/house/life' simpering has definitely worn thin. Given the climate where people are losing loved ones, losing their businesses, their jobs and their financial security, she's doing her usual self-obsessed bleating to camera while posing in gifted swimsuits, searching for 4g to post affiliated links.

It makes me a terrible person, but I do wonder what kind of lifestyle Chloe would have if Nick buggered off with a younger model, leaving Princess Simper to live with her mum, the world's most terrifying cats and spoilt children. I love to picture her in tatty old Sweaty Betty with barely enough room to do her barre class...
Oh, don't forget the precious dog (though at that point, probably eaten by the cats). :rolleyes:

Randy77

Chatty Member
Wearing a Christmas Jumper happens every same month! How can she leave it last minute and then be surprised she can't find one.

She's left it late because its not about her or Teddy.

Dollyp

Chatty Member
Did she say he doesn’t believe in Santa the other day? I’m sure she said that she has ‘3 non-believers’. A shame at 7 if that’s the case.
I thought that myself age 7 is rather an early age not to believe ... Quite sad really but then again I think she is all about herself!