Chloelovestoshop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chloe is becoming more and more like the desperate 15 year olds that wear bodycon dresses to village hall parties. They usually are made up to look about 15 whilst attempting to "pull" a lad from class who looks about 12.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So her neck is so sore she moans all day but somehow still manages to go and try clothes on!! And oh yes, there’s a swipe up 🤔🤥
A” swipe up?! No wonder she has a sore neck from all that shoehorning of swipeups into every frame of her stories...

“For those who were asking about” ....she is utterly SHAMELESS

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve just seen that they’ve set up an Instagram for Teddy now. As if the pics we get on her account aren’t tedious enough!

Reactions: 4
Pooooor Princess in so much ‘agony’ that she can only try on one jumpsuit (with the obligatory zoom in on her arse obvs) but here’s a helpful swipe up for those who asked. She is such a massive twit.

Reactions: 5
OMG is she ever happy? 🤯 Chloelovestomoan, different location, same old story 🙄 Imagine having her life but there ALWAYS being something wrong, how do her family cope with her!

Pooooor Princess in so much ‘agony’ that she can only try on one jumpsuit (with the obligatory zoom in on her arse obvs) but here’s a helpful swipe up for those who asked. She is such a massive twit.
I saw this & had to laugh that she was wearing her mask in the fitting room...probably so she could add a swipe up but even so 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
She is so far removed from most people's reality, she's actually a pain.

I used to cringe for her, watching her stories. Poor me, woe is me. Just painful.

Reactions: 5
Such a moaning, bratty princess. Just had a extended holiday in Dorset, followed by another break with her husband. All the while her mother/slave provides free childcare. Yet she is still moaning about something.

I cannot get my head around how she functions? How does she cope we doing normal stuff like the weekly shop, cleaning the loo? Or does Mummy slave deal with it all for her?

Reactions: 9
Such a moaning, bratty princess. Just had a extended holiday in Dorset, followed by another break with her husband. All the while her mother/slave provides free childcare. Yet she is still moaning about something.

I cannot get my head around how she functions? How does she cope we doing normal stuff like the weekly shop, cleaning the loo? Or does Mummy slave deal with it all for her?
You'd have to wonder. I don't actually know what she stands for in life.

Reactions: 2
I’ve just seen that they’ve set up an Instagram for Teddy now. As if the pics we get on her account aren’t tedious enough!
Thank duck - please, for the love of god, no more Teddy pics (I won't be following the mutt).

I stopped following, but Instagram now throws up “suggestions”, so no escape.

u OK hun?

6D235773-DFD9-43CB-8843-A70D625F952B.jpeg

So what, slave mummy had enough? Broken nail? Return of school run? Cat doesn’t like dog? Or something real and relatable? Hate vaguebooking or whatever the Insta version is. ...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I stopped following, but Instagram now throws up “suggestions”, so no escape.

u OK hun?

View attachment 230486
So what, slave mummy had enough? Broken nail? Return of school run? Cat doesn’t like dog? Or something real and relatable? Hate vaguebooking or whatever the Insta version is. ...
I’d guess husband is playing away.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
When you work in an office you don’t just come in and get your head down, you chat to your friends and colleagueS. You moan about your OH, life, everyday irritations to REAL people not your phone and phoney fake friends on insta!

Reactions: 3
This has popped up and then I realise how nice my Insta has been since I stopped watching that dizzy blond. I need to get rid of more of them.

These kind of posts always make me laugh - the classic attention-seeking 'I'm going through some terrible things' posts complete with melodramatic quiver of the lip and a waft of smelling salts. If you don't want to draw attention to the fact you're 'struggling with things you can't share on here' then simply don't. Either go quiet and take some time to work through it, or stick pictures up of flowers, clouds, your shoes, your children's little fingernail. Write about the weather, about the state of next door's lawn, about a smoothie you had last June. It's far easier to pretend all is well from behind your computer screen than it is in an office, you silly, vacuous, pathetic woman. Life is incredibly easy for the likes of the Chloes of this world, and to draw attention to the fact that things are less than 100% perky and complain how hard it is that you have to keep going when you can't share what it is - well, I'm sorry, but it screams of narcissism at its very best. While of course, I genuinely hope she's not dealing with anything hideous like cancer, a friend dying, bankruptcy, a deeply unhappy child, marriage falling part, I do resent her letting us all know that it's ten times harder for her to cope with because she's online.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
These kind of posts always make me laugh - the classic attention-seeking 'I'm going through some terrible things' posts complete with melodramatic quiver of the lip and a waft of smelling salts. If you don't want to draw attention to the fact you're 'struggling with things you can't share on here' then simply don't. Either go quiet and take some time to work through it, or stick pictures up of flowers, clouds, your shoes, your children's little fingernail. Write about the weather, about the state of next door's lawn, about a smoothie you had last June. It's far easier to pretend all is well from behind your computer screen than it is in an office, you silly, vacuous, pathetic woman. Life is incredibly easy for the likes of the Chloes of this world, and to draw attention to the fact that things are less than 100% perky and complain how hard it is that you have to keep going when you can't share what it is - well, I'm sorry, but it screams of narcissism at its very best. While of course, I genuinely hope she's not dealing with anything hideous like cancer, a friend dying, bankruptcy, a deeply unhappy child, marriage falling part, I do resent her letting us all know that it's ten times harder for her to cope with because she's online.
Absolutely. Behind those squares you can be dealing with all sorts and it’s far easier to hide than it would be in an office?!?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.