Chloe_lauren_xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching her stories makes me exhausted 🤣, I wish I had her energy, I only have 1 child (who's nearly 2), nevermind 3 to run around after.

The message was harsh, I enjoy following her, it's just the sneaky ad's that annoy me
I'm the same, she's not the most upfront with Ads but I thought it a bit harsh too when unlike fopps, she doesn't fob her kids off constantly & expect other people to bring them up, she's always taking them to groups, parks, farms etc.

Reactions: 5
Watching her stories makes me exhausted 🤣, I wish I had her energy, I only have 1 child (who's nearly 2), nevermind 3 to run around after.

The message was harsh, I enjoy following her, it's just the sneaky ad's that annoy me
I feel exactly the same 😂 I like her aside from the ads, so I appreciate I’m probably on the wrong thread 🤣. But she does seem like a good mum and she’s always out with the girls!

She loves to make sure that Gucci changing bag/LV hand bag/trainers are in shot at every opportunity. Other than that, fair play to her

Reactions: 6
She looks pretty damn good for someone with 3 babies ... better than me with zero babies :LOL:
i sense this is turning into a rave thread so i'll shut up now !

• Haha
I quite like Chloe but as far as I can tell she seems to have joined the MLM Nu Skin and is now constantly flogging their daft Skincare gadget, along with loads of stories going 'oh my god, sooo many of you have asked about this, and soo many others have said how amazing it is!'

No one will have asked anything of the sort, she will just be making a commission from every one she sells.

I bloody HATE MLMs, I think it's the most awful business model, and I also don't like undeclared ads. If she keeps it up I'm going to have to unfollow her.

Reactions: 9
I quite like Chloe but as far as I can tell she seems to have joined the MLM Nu Skin and is now constantly flogging their daft Skincare gadget, along with loads of stories going 'oh my god, sooo many of you have asked about this, and soo many others have said how amazing it is!'

No one will have asked anything of the sort, she will just be making a commission from every one she sells.

I bloody HATE MLMs, I think it's the most awful business model, and I also don't like undeclared ads. If she keeps it up I'm going to have to unfollow her.
I couldn't believe when she posted the girls new plates the other day - I thought I would get one for my wee girl I'm just about to wean but they're £30 each, who pays £90 for 3 dinner plates 😱 unless they were undisclosed gifts which wouldn't be the first 😏

Reactions: 8
£200 on a facial cleansing machine 😂 (not like she paid for it). But fools and their money, seriously.

• Haha
She stopped sterilising whilst still using formula 🤢 thought her daughters 11 months. I like her but she hasn’t got a bleeping clue how to look after a kid. She gives them food they can easily choke on (whole grapes, raw apple etc) doesn’t give a duck about their car seats
3F517DCA-295A-46DE-80D0-2708E8F9FB92.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Oh bollocks, now she is trying to recruit people into the Nu skin MLM (pyramid scheme) 🙄🙄🙄

I hope this is short lived, I liked watching what she got up to.

My sister follows this girl and she seems to engage with her quite a bit 🙄 So she always shows up on my search page. She’s a bit much with all the designer labels now isn’t she and it’s all in your face logos nothing with any class. A lot of the stuff isn’t actually designer either like the FF swimsuit and Saint Laurent Tees from Lovely Lee.

I used to like her but all she does is show off. I know that’s what influencing is but all her stories is her just showing what if gifted to her and the girls.
She isn’t realistic about parenting at all.

Reactions: 2
She’s found the thread and sending the haters in! I actually like her but I hate it when they find the threads and call them out, getting a secret thrill from the attention from the thread and then the begs commenting saying don’t worry about them etc

Attachments

• Haha
Oh piss off she’s got a sum total of duck all posts on her coz no one even cares. Crack on hun no ones trolling you.

I'm sure she has mentioned Tattle before. I think it was in reply to comments about her going on nights out
Exactly, as if as an influencer she’s only just found out about her tattle. Any influencer would have searched for themselves a long time ago and been keeping an eye. Their egos demand it. I actually don’t dislike her at all but find her lack of ad labelling and the mlm selling distasteful. She parents very differently to me but think she’s clearly got her tit together with her own routine and style and the girls seem happy. But the tattle post has wound me up, these influencers just want the celebrity but no criticism and to be able to go unchecked

Reactions: 11
Exactly, as if as an influencer she’s only just found out about her tattle. Any influencer would have searched for themselves a long time ago and been keeping an eye. Their egos demand it. I actually don’t dislike her at all but find her lack of ad labelling and the mlm selling distasteful. She parents very differently to me but think she’s clearly got her tit together with her own routine and style and the girls seem happy. But the tattle post has wound me up, these influencers just want the celebrity but no criticism and to be able to go unchecked
She really hasn’t got any nasty comments here at all in fact most people have defended her to an extent saying messages she got were harsh and no one has said anything bad about the way she looks or anything like that, only that she looks good after having all those babies! She needs to get a grip but clearly she loves the adoration that’s why she’s put that post up because she knows she will get more of it. But we’re just jealous 🤭

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.