Chloe_lauren_xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she mentions the bibadu bibs every other day too “everyone always asks about these, so here is my code..”. I’m sure she does get questions about them, but not THAT many.
Anyway, I’m glad she’s put “gifted” on her most recent stories where it was actually visible.

Reactions: 3
Not reading anywhere, it’s what myself along with others were told at a baby weaning group ran by health visitors and a nursery nurse. Apparently there are a lot of mixed opinions but they all said it is safe... Personally I always sterilise till gone 12 months anyway, but I wouldn’t try shaming some one just because they stopped before. Every one does things differently in life!
Exactly this! We all parent differently, most of us are just plodding on doing what we can. As long as children are healthy and safe what does it REALLY matter? A midwife once said to me as soon as it strikes midnight on the 12th month all of these rules suddenly don’t stop applying. It’s all advice and guidelines.

Reactions: 2
Not reading anywhere, it’s what myself along with others were told at a baby weaning group ran by health visitors and a nursery nurse. Apparently there are a lot of mixed opinions but they all said it is safe... Personally I always sterilise till gone 12 months anyway, but I wouldn’t try shaming some one just because they stopped before. Every one does things differently in life!
Just because you done something doesn’t mean it’s okay. Many nursery nurses don’t even have children themself. They’re not qualified professionals. Unless a paediatrician told you, it’s not relevant. It’s not safe, formula contains harmful bacteria which will grow on surfaces that aren’t sterile

Reactions: 1
It’s actually been a rave thread at times, she gets a lot of support. They all cry Troll (Tattle is an easy target) periodically, it’s clearly a proven way to drive engagement I would imagine it’s often a calculated content decision. She’s probably taking advice.

Reactions: 2
I quite like Chloe but as far as I can tell she seems to have joined the MLM Nu Skin and is now constantly flogging their daft Skincare gadget, along with loads of stories going 'oh my god, sooo many of you have asked about this, and soo many others have said how amazing it is!'

No one will have asked anything of the sort, she will just be making a commission from every one she sells.

I bloody HATE MLMs, I think it's the most awful business model, and I also don't like undeclared ads. If she keeps it up I'm going to have to unfollow her.
I was under the impression that pyramid schemes are illegal here in the UK

Girls who is this Chloe Lauren that this thread is about?! The Goodman sisters? Chloe Lewis? I’ve read the whole thread and only know that she knows Billie Faiers and I’m still none the wiser

Nobody ever notice how Chloe lauren doesn’t associate with any coloured person? All her friends and fellow influencers that she promotes are all also white...
Even go through her following...

Nobody ever notice how Chloe lauren doesn’t associate with any coloured person? All her friends and fellow influencers that she promotes are all also white...
I don’t think that that should insinuate anything about Chloe tho?
To be honest the whole multiple mum group that she’s part of are white so focussing solely on Chloe isn’t really fair

Reactions: 7
Maybe she lives in a predominantely white area. All of my friends and families are white, in fact I can’t even think of one black person I associate with, that’s because my area is very white, when I was in high school there was ONE black person in the whole school. Does that make me a racist..

Reactions: 10
Yeh I don’t think we should judge her for not having visible friends of different races. She may well have but they don’t feature on her instagram. Even if she doesn’t have a single black friend it doesn’t mean she’s racist at all. A lot of black people don’t have white friends because they grew up in predominantly black communities. Chloe may have gone to a school with no children of any minority ethnicities. I personally had one black girl in my senior school which is just crazy looking back. As times move on and communities mix hopefully one day white washed areas will be a thing of the past

The opposite end of the spectrum is people like susie verrill who tries too hard to prove she isn’t racist.

Reactions: 3
Why is that rank? Guidelines say you can stop sterilising from 6 months, which is when babies are still on formula? If they are cleaned thoroughly I don’t get what’s wrong with that? And I don’t get why people are mentioning her parenting, for example what she feeds the girls, she looks like she follows most guidelines to me and has just done baby led weaning 🤷‍♀️
It’s rank because formula contains live bacteria that can harm your baby 🤷🏼‍♀️

But does she have a big forehead and a tiny living room or has someone mixed those two up? She sounds like an absolute dick so I can't be arsed to look at her page 😂 If she has anything to do with Fopperholic she must be a total twit anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Of course that is definitely a valid point! Only pointed it out as I noticed all the messages and comments she replies to, she doesn’t reply to anybody of colour. This was what I meant by the post. And also noticed out of allllll the coloured influencers on Instagram and there is thousands !!!!! Chloe doesn’t follow any of them or associate with any of the twin / or other mums who are of colour. Just the ones who have nice houses & are white.
This is my personal opinion, every bodies allowed their own opinion :).

Also this thread is regarding Chloe not the other mums that’s why I’ve only mentioned her name, she was the main one who I’ve always followed as I do like her style for example her house the way she dresses the kids, gives me such ideas :)
But over the year I have followed her this is just one of the things I noticed, and ofc when you go through her following out the 2000 you will probably find 2/3 coloured people ?
Asha chohan is also from Hertfordshire like Chloe... she has 61K followers but I don’t see her in chloes following

Last edited:
Of course that is definitely a valid point! Only pointed it out as I noticed all the messages and comments she replies to, she doesn’t reply to anybody of colour. This was what I meant by the post. And also noticed out of allllll the coloured influencers on Instagram and there is thousands !!!!! Chloe doesn’t follow any of them or associate with any of the twin / or other mums who are of colour. Just the ones who have nice houses & are white.
This is my personal opinion, every bodies allowed their own opinion :).

Also this thread is regarding Chloe not the other mums that’s why I’ve only mentioned her name, she was the main one who I’ve always followed as I do like her style for example her house the way she dresses the kids, gives me such ideas :)
But over the year I have followed her this is just one of the things I noticed, and ofc when you go through her following out the 2000 you will probably find 2/3 coloured people ?
Asha chohan is also from Hertfordshire like Chloe... she has 61K followers but I don’t see her in chloes following
She is with Lea Gordon a lot and her daughters are half cast?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.