Chloe_lauren_xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so pleased other people are seeing what she’s like!!!!
The more I watch of her the less I like her. She is constantly touching her hair and watching herself through the camera like she thinks she’s a model or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I had a c-section and had to beg my husband to take me to the ASDA after 2 weeks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
‘Check out the new nappy bins that Ive been using, saves bagging each nappy individually’

Oh wait forgot on my story yesterday I showed my nappies piled up in nappy bags 😂😂.

That will be why ad is hidden in the top corner 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her ego is going to be even more out of control after today! 🙄 the "interview" she did with Billie was sooooo cringey though, it was like watching a role play audition, so embarrassing!

Reactions: 3
Her ego is going to be even more out of control after today! 🙄 the "interview" she did with Billie was sooooo cringey though, it was like watching a role play audition, so embarrassing!
I haven't got the energy to wade through her draining stories ... what's this about?

I haven't got the energy to wade through her draining stories ... what's this about?
It was Billies launch of kids clothing for George. no idea how on earth she got invited along but there was about 10 videos of her asking Billie questions about the brand & the kids etc & it was just embarrassing, she will never make a presenter anyway 🤣

Baby’s 4 months old and laying down!!! Massive choking risk
And nhs guidelines are 6 months for solids
996D97E6-A4EC-408B-9F38-3CF695DF0EFD.png

• Wow
She’s gone off on holiday today, having spent a fortune on beauty treatments and kids clothing before she went! They seem to have so much money!

Reactions: 1
I guess they seem to have a hell of a lot excess money but the downside would be she struggles everyday and hardly spends time with her husband... it depends what you want from life I guess. Although I do think if they were that well off she wouldn’t have been working.

Reactions: 2
She's doing a Day in the Life today on Insta stories. She has gorgeous kids.
In all fairness I don’t know how she does it. I have one the same age as lottie and hats off to her because it’s bleeping hard work. She’s still annoying as feck thou

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.