Chloe_lauren_xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just posted all those videos of things she’s been sent but hasn’t declared one as gifted? 🧐

Reactions: 4
Is she for real? Showing off her new car. And all those free outfits. But she won’t pay for car seats. I bet they are minted as well.

Reactions: 1
Is she for real? Showing off her new car. And all those free outfits. But she won’t pay for car seats. I bet they are minted as well.
Her fella works for a car garage so It probably cheaper than you think. Possibly even free as a company car

Why does everything her kids wear always have to have their names on it?! I don’t get it.....

Did anyone else see her stories over the weekend? She's had some messages from someone saying she shouldn't go out and that she is never with her kids and her sister should adopt them as she has them all the time anyway. They were actually quite spiteful messages. Chloe isn't my fave instagrammer ever but she's pretty harmless and doesn't seem to be out without the kids all the time like the message sender seemed to think.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She does go out a lot without the kids. But she also does a lot with the kids 🤷🏻‍♀️
Ah does she? I don’t watch her stories daily, just once a week or so, so I’ve probably missed times when she’s gone out.

Going out aside, she sure seems to buy a lot of clothes!

Did anyone else see her stories over the weekend? She's had some messages from someone saying she shouldn't go out and that she is never with her kids and her sister should adopt them as she has them all the time anyway. They were actually quite spiteful messages. Chloe isn't my fave instagrammer ever but she's pretty harmless and doesn't seem to be out without the kids all the time like the message sender seemed to think.
I agree with this, felt it was a bit harsh

Reactions: 1
She does go out a lot without the kids. But she also does a lot with the kids 🤷🏻‍♀️
Watching her stories makes me exhausted 🤣, I wish I had her energy, I only have 1 child (who's nearly 2), nevermind 3 to run around after.

The message was harsh, I enjoy following her, it's just the sneaky ad's that annoy me

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.