Chloe_lauren_xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It can't be very nice to find a thread about you, but I don't think she has read past the first page. Most of the comments on here are about undeclared adverts and affiliate links.

If you have an ordinary job people will criticise you, you will have a year end appraisal where someone will tell you all of your weaknesses and give you development points. If you're a celebrity or influencer, unfortunately everyone won't always agree with you or what you do, and you can't expect to never be criticised and everyone to only say adoring things about you. While I do think it's a bit unfair to discuss the size of someone's forehead, if they've done something incorrect, like post an advert without declaring it as an advert, it is not unreasonable for people to point that out.

Reactions: 4
It can't be very nice to find a thread about you, but I don't think she has read past the first page. Most of the comments on here are about undeclared adverts and affiliate links.

If you have an ordinary job people will criticise you, you will have a year end appraisal where someone will tell you all of your weaknesses and give you development points. If you're a celebrity or influencer, unfortunately everyone won't always agree with you or what you do, and you can't expect to never be criticised and everyone to only say adoring things about you. While I do think it's a bit unfair to discuss the size of someone's forehead, if they've done something incorrect, like post an advert without declaring it as an advert, it is not unreasonable for people to point that out.
I didn’t see the big forehead comment but tbf although not nice has she seen what some others have had said about them on here? If someone said I had a big forehead I would just laugh.

Reactions: 1
She’s found the thread and sending the haters in! I actually like her but I hate it when they find the threads and call them out, getting a secret thrill from the attention from the thread and then the begs commenting saying don’t worry about them etc
‘Tiny living room’ as trolling 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I think this has come off the back of the Katie Hayes thing and shes decided to jump on the bandwagon but instead of defending the girl or offering support she’s made it all about her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Let’s be honest, they all LOVE a tattle thread on themselves because it justifies themselves in their own minds 🙄 calling you out on a painfully obvious fake, for the gram life is not trolling..you can’t see it because you’re in this bubble but we all can that’s why we discuss you here 🙄😂 you all look pathetic

Reactions: 5
Talking Tattle = generating content.
she needs engagement if Hubby’s not selling cars !

The thing with today’s influencers etc, is that they believe anyone who says anything that doesn’t agree with what they’ve said, is a troll. Granted, some can be extremely nasty & awful, they are the trolls. However, people who say they don’t agree with, for example, the fact that she’s not great at declaring adds, which is against the rules, that is not trolling, or saying anything nasty. You don’t have to be positive towards a person all of the time, sometimes people do things wrong, everybody does, and they should, in the right way be called out for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
what I find confusing from her latest story and just justified the whole influencer life is that she likes complements and she needs those comments.
If you read on here or on the fopperholic thread peolle like her waaaaaaay more than her.
Also I’m not a troll I have an opinion

Reactions: 3
I don't think anyone on this thread has said anything particularly unkind about her. With the exception of one or two posts it's mostly been factual stuff.

Reactions: 2
I don't think anyone on this thread has said anything particularly unkind about her. With the exception of one or two posts it's mostly been factual stuff.
I completely agree. In fact, I don’t dislike her at all & I salute her for coping with 3 little ones (often on her own). I think the only negative thing I’ve said (as well as most people) is about the undeclared ads 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
what I find confusing from her latest story and just justified the whole influencer life is that she likes complements and she needs those comments.
If you read on here or on the fopperholic thread peolle like her waaaaaaay more than her.
Also I’m not a troll I have an opinion
urgh totally. I’ve had to unfollow her and shame as I really did enjoy watching her little girls but chloe is clearly sooooo thirsty for attention

She isn’t using formula that’s what it says 😞
Ah that’s rank 😩🤦🏻‍♀️
Why is that rank? Guidelines say you can stop sterilising from 6 months, which is when babies are still on formula? If they are cleaned thoroughly I don’t get what’s wrong with that? And I don’t get why people are mentioning her parenting, for example what she feeds the girls, she looks like she follows most guidelines to me and has just done baby led weaning 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Why is that rank? Guidelines say you can stop sterilising from 6 months, which is when babies are still on formula? If they are cleaned thoroughly I don’t get what’s wrong with that? And I don’t get why people are mentioning her parenting, for example what she feeds the girls, she looks like she follows most guidelines to me and has just done baby led weaning 🤷‍♀️
Guidelines most definitely do not say that, so don’t know where you’re reading

The NHS advises sterilising all bottle equipment until 12 months. Not passing comment on Chloe here or on anyone else’s opinions, just stating the guidelines & where they’re from 🤷🏼‍♀️

As if she has only just found out about tattle!

I like that’s she’s real in the way she openly admits she sticks her girls in front of the tv to eat so she can get five minutes to herself but the ads are getting ridiculous now.

Also disgusted with the car seat photos and not sterilising bottles when using formula is really dangerous! Can spend half hour scrubbing the top layer of her skin off but can’t chuck a few bottles in the microwave? 🤷‍♀️

Guidelines most definitely do not say that, so don’t know where you’re reading
Not reading anywhere, it’s what myself along with others were told at a baby weaning group ran by health visitors and a nursery nurse. Apparently there are a lot of mixed opinions but they all said it is safe... Personally I always sterilise till gone 12 months anyway, but I wouldn’t try shaming some one just because they stopped before. Every one does things differently in life!

• Haha
I really want to know how much commission she gets from lumispa, she doesn’t shut up about it.

And her protein shakes she mentions every day!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.