Chloe_lauren_xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did an embarrassingly obvious beg for a triple buggy the other week. About 10 stories to say she was looking for recommendations etc - basically pleeeease can someone gift me one. It was so blatant and so cringe.

Reactions: 2
Hi everyone! Super SUPER glad I’ve found this thread, I was hoping she would be on here 😂...... does anyone else think she absolutely bloody loves herself? I used to like her but Jesus she is just eye fxcking herself in the camera on stories all the bloody time... and Jesus Christ STAY IN WITH YOUR FAMILY AT SOME POINT 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
I cant believe there is a thread for her☺ I follow as i have twins too - same as i follow Fopps and SwJsg. She seems to have a nice lifestyle etc but other than the twins thing nothing i can really relate to. I havent had a night out in 10 years....😳 I have twins you know - have i said that??🤪

• Haha
I don't think her lifestyle is all THAT. She has a Range Rover for sure - but so can anyone who wants to lease one. Her house looks like a fairly small new build with obligatory shiny grey carpet. I think the aim is to present quite a luxe lifestyle but actually I think mostly she has a lot of beauty treatments and buys a lot of children's clothes.

Reactions: 3
She seems to have an awful lot of expensive designer bags, shoes and trainers! I always wonder how the heck seemingly ‘normal income’ people can afford to just drop £500 or so on Chanel trainers!

She really gets on my nerves. And I’m betting half her stuff is on tick or credit cards

Reactions: 5
Judging by her Depop page she seems to wear things just once and then sell them on

I’ve recently started following her, envious of her life style. How does she always look so glam? She never seems stressed and surely they are loaded, 3 kids and her not working and a Range Rover!

I’ve recently started following her, envious of her life style. How does she always look so glam? She never seems stressed and surely they are loaded, 3 kids and her not working and a Range Rover!
Her partner apparently works in car sales so probably got it pretty cheap as a part ex or similar. I have just had to get a bigger car after having another baby and we looked at range rovers- hers is the small old evoque and they aren’t actually expensive. It’s the proper ones eg sport/vogue that are expensive. I think she looks glam as she always has her lashes done (I never have that kind of time!) and also has hair extensions. X

Reactions: 1
I think she does work as some sort of dental technician but is on mat leave. She did go back briefly after twins were born.

She did an embarrassingly obvious beg for a triple buggy the other week. About 10 stories to say she was looking for recommendations etc - basically pleeeease can someone gift me one. It was so blatant and so cringe.
So the begging worked, triple buggy *gifted on stories this morning!! 🤬🤬

I just searched her for first time. Jesus she does not declare ads at all. What a scamming bint.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
She gave a load of BS last week "I'm stiiiiiill trying to decide on a triple buggy so please send your recommendations "

I really do hate blatant begging and freeloading but the worst thing is it clearly works .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.