Chloe Todd #9 One fad after another, when will she step up as a mother?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Chloe wants recommendations of something to do next weekend?
I thought Aaron got the boys every other weekend?
Her gf has 100% met those boys and Chloe is so selfish, every weekend revolves around things she wants to do and nights out
Where is this mindset that she deserves to go out every weekend?
Most parents struggle to get out a couple of times a year!
I would let her off this time because isn’t it her birthday?
although surely she would want to spend that with her boys 😐

Reactions: 3
I don’t understand how she can be happy just sat in the flat with the kids all the time, she never does anything with them on her own.
So much for her doing driving lessons ‘eh 😂

Reactions: 7
She done a Instagram story of them at a farm in clacton on Saturday lo
Tbf she could have took them before she packed them off with Aaron.
I just dont believe for a dad that was so hands on when he was living there, that he would be happy with twice a month. I also don't believe chloe would look after them for all that time. She barely managed office hours could you imagine 2 whole weeks.

It amazes me that pictures with her gf get between 1 and 2k likes pictures of the kids or just her 300 ish at a push. She is clearly using the relationship for clout.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Why does she admit to throwing away food when she was a food instagrammer? So wasteful.

Reactions: 5
Not chloe wasting yet more food after "raising money for food banks" during a pandemic where some families don't know where the next meal is coming from.

Reactions: 4
Yeah I agree , I do know a few people who don't use any social media , my partner doesn't really he only has fb to post photos of our daughter for his family who live 4 hours away to see . He literally has 20 friends on there but that's it but it's because it just doesn't interest him. HOWEVER I think what are the chances that both Aaron and this new partner don't have any social media . And it's funny how as soon as they broke up Aaron started to have an Instagram etc it feels more like she tells them not to🤔
What’s his Instagram?

Reactions: 2
I’ve been reading these threads today. And I just can’t help but feel so sorry for Aaron. That’s 7 years worth of relationship down the drain with his life turned completely upside down. He can’t lose complete contact as they share two children. Whilst she flaunts her new relationship all over every social media platform there is. Using all sorts of hash tags on TikTok, which is clearly to gain more attention. She publicly embarassed him so many times before saying about how they never were intimate, she’d rather just sort herself out, and about he would sleep on the sofa after working all day. Not saying we all know the in’s and out’s, but he really seemed to draw the short straw in that relationship, so we can only hope that he will find someone who deserves him and she will feel silly when things don’t work out with her rebound either

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I can't help but wonder if the shoe had been on the other foot, and Aaron had come out in a gay relationship so soon after he split from Chloe, how the reaction would be. I imagine she'd have dragged his name through the mud at every single opportunity....

Reactions: 16
Her and her mates haven’t progressed mentally past high school. That video of her kissing her mate and they are all cheering is serious year 10 vibes. You’re a mum of 2 chloe grow up 😩

Reactions: 11
She's acting like a child whose got a new favourite toy she's got no regard for her children at all and the disrespect towards the LGBTQ is awful.

Reactions: 5
Her and her mates haven’t progressed mentally past high school. That video of her kissing her mate and they are all cheering is serious year 10 vibes. You’re a mum of 2 chloe grow up 😩
They all peaked at high school thats why. Still used to being bullies and obsessed with online appearances.

Reactions: 7
I don’t know how she still has followers tbh.
‘back on my stories today’
No influencer if that’s what you want to call her is able to have days off.
ridiculous she knocks me poorly.

Reactions: 2
She’s just said on her story how we’re going to find out how she makes her girlfriend cum today why does she have to be so vile

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I don’t know how she still has followers tbh.
‘back on my stories today’
No influencer if that’s what you want to call her is able to have days off.
ridiculous she knocks me poorly.
Well Mrs H and SS go days without posting and have ' phone in drawers day / weekend ' I'm shocked chloe doesn't use that same line as her excuse for not posting xx

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.