Chloe Todd #9 One fad after another, when will she step up as a mother?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG SHE'S bleeping POSTED A VIDEO OF IT ON INSTA STORIES WTF. Jesus Christ that's a hard no from me, includes said girlfriend in the video too and I'm pretty sure she's naked. Oh lord, I'm all for people doing what they want on their own social media but bleeping HELL

Reactions: 5
Keep the same energy when Aaron "suggests" the kids meet his next partner Chloe 🙃

Imagine not wanting to do only fans anymore then just putting it about for free anyways. Once things are on the Internet they are there for keeps. It's actually really degrading for the girlfriend I think. So so so embarrassing. Imagine if a man were to talk about his partner like that? They'd be ripped to shreads

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I literally called the fact she would have her meet the boys and then say but it's okay because she just said its her friend..I literally said that's what she would do 🤦‍♀️ so predictable

Reactions: 8
She doesnt really have the ear lobe to be stretched 🤣🤣 probably rip it

• Haha
You know what I think is really sad.. that Ashley Cain and his partner have been slated for posting about their baby’s journey. I’ve seen multiple people talk about how traumatised and upset it has made them and that it shouldn’t have been shared. Well HELLO Chloe Todd has legit just traumatised me for life. If this was a guy would it be accepted! I mean surely this is up there with the likes of what Stephen bear did I mean that is more than likely Chloe’s next move as she sure ain’t far off..

OMG SHE'S bleeping POSTED A VIDEO OF IT ON INSTA STORIES WTF. Jesus Christ that's a hard no from me, includes said girlfriend in the video too and I'm pretty sure she's naked. Oh lord, I'm all for people doing what they want on their own social media but bleeping HELL
She’s absolutely vile. Who even thinks to video that before sex?

Reactions: 7
How would you know your more dominat with a girl if you haven't been with one before

Can't believe she's making the excuse she's a girl so it's OK. NO its not OK christ

Correct me if I’m wrong but did Chloe not originally say on the first meet that she got drunk and was telling her gf she wanted to strap her etc and she wasn’t keen now all of a sudden that’s her fantasy 🤔🤔

I have a strong feeling she has been very vocal in the past new partners meeting children in a new relationship but now it's her it's her it's ok...
Also I'm all for adults being open about their sex lives but I do find it odd she wanted to keep her girlfriend private but is now embarrassing her on her stories for content within the space of a couple week's. Less is more sometimes hen, less is more.

Reactions: 6
She fully judged people before and came on like "i won't let a new partner meet the kids till at least a year"... 4 weeks later "yeah they've met the kids". Honestly this girl 😭

Reactions: 7
I just think its so disrespectful i know friends discuss sex but there should be boundaries especially when u have a lot of followers

Her mates surely tell her how embarrassing it is. If not she's got tit friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.