Chloe Todd #9 One fad after another, when will she step up as a mother?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wrote on her tiktok haven’t you been together for 5 minutes she removed my comment.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
More fool anyone who PAYS to see her pancake ass.even with the leg cock trick it’s still a pancake.so is mine and I wouldn’t post it cos who the hell wants to see my flat asf bum.the school mums are going to rip into her how embarrassing for romeo and milo!cant even say “Jordan” etc does it,cos those women get paid a fortune for what they do.chloe gets cakes and cheap clothes and she’s humiliating her kids for that.get a job.xx

Is she going for the lesbian of and gearing up to use her gf to make money that way?!xx

Reactions: 7
She doesn’t exercise nor eat right so she won’t have a nice bum lol
Nor have I tbh but I know no one wants to see it scrolling insta eating Sunday dinner so I wouldn’t post it.im not body shaming her ass is flat an untoned like mine.peopoe don’t want to see that and if they did they’d ask.like men with dick pics they get slammed for posting them without being asked but she does it and it’s ok?same principle to me xx

Reactions: 5
Nor have I tbh but I know no one wants to see it scrolling insta eating Sunday dinner so I wouldn’t post it.im not body shaming her ass is flat an untoned like mine.peopoe don’t want to see that and if they did they’d ask.like men with dick pics they get slammed for posting them without being asked but she does it and it’s ok?same principle to me xx
Ah no I personally think it’s a slutty thing to do and would be embarrassed but hey lol

Reactions: 3
Can’t wait for her to think her boys are like Kim K’s when their older cause their mates are bringing up Chloe Glitters like have some respect for yourself and children. I ain’t slating people doing OF, but you don’t need to post it on insta

Reactions: 6
A bum cheek is mild considering she used to post alsorts lol. Would rather see a bum cheek than hear about her fingering her girlfriend when she's on her period😂

Reactions: 12
it’s funny how much she hides from people she’s with though 😂. I actually think almost all what she says is just pure lies 😫

So Chloe wants recommendations of something to do next weekend?
I thought Aaron got the boys every other weekend?
Her gf has 100% met those boys and Chloe is so selfish, every weekend revolves around things she wants to do and nights out
Where is this mindset that she deserves to go out every weekend?
Most parents struggle to get out a couple of times a year!

Reactions: 10
From her stories, she’s been with her girlfriend every weekend since the ‘made it official’.. so much for no one meeting her kids. I always think she can’t outdo herself but every time manages to go lower.
I give it till the end of May and “they’ll move in together because they’re soul mates” (Chloe we all know it’ll be so she pays your klarna bill)

Reactions: 8
She makes sure she goes out every weekend as that’s when she can be chauffeured as I can imagine only being able to walk to places on weekdays is very tedious 😬

There's a good chance the boys haven't met the gf yet, because Aaron could have the kids every weekend! I know she says every other weekend by she talks out of her arse.

Reactions: 5
There's a good chance the boys haven't met the gf yet, because Aaron could have the kids every weekend! I know she says every other weekend by she talks out of her arse.
She had the children at a farm this weekend so either she went with Aaron and the kids or the new partner and the kids as she doesn't drive ..unless she went with a friend but she normally states that... xxx

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.