Chloe Todd #9 One fad after another, when will she step up as a mother?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘The story that everyone has been asking about’ have they tho?? I’m pretty sure the only reason anyone would ask is to see chloe humiliate her self yet again 🙃

Reactions: 5
She makes me feel physically sick 🤮 I don’t want to know about anyone making a partner ‘c#m’. It actually turns my stomach and I’m not a prude at all! Look after your kids and stop being such a child fgs

Reactions: 7
Why does boohoo ‘work’ with her if she doesn’t like any of the clothes shes trying to advertise?

Reactions: 4
did anyone think the way she said "her insecurities" she sounded really bitter or something

Reactions: 2
She makes me feel physically sick 🤮 I don’t want to know about anyone making a partner ‘c#m’. It actually turns my stomach and I’m not a prude at all! Look after your kids and stop being such a child fgs
And about how insecure her partner is too. I feel awful for the person she is with because this is humiliating. She basically said her girlfriend couldn’t cum because she was ‘insecure about herself’ like what? Why would you tell people something so deeply personal like that. If my other half said that I would be in pieces.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Where are her kids regardless of if they are there or not how are you that comfortable talking about strap ons around them.
her come back will be they don’t understand
Okkk hun
No they don’t be you best believe they listening and one day it will bite you in your sorry arse when they are talking about strap ons at school 🙃

Also can I add i think she lies. I don’t think any of it happened 🤷🏼‍♀️ Psychotic behaviour to then go and tell all her friends about it. Imagine if this was a guy on his stories 🤣

Reactions: 4
Things I don't want to hear about:

Chloe Todd making her girlfriend cum

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I am disgusted how much she is using a human being for content. The girlfriend is stupid to think its love. I am actually embarrassed for her, she can’t even enjoy bedroom time without Chloe telling her followers.

Reactions: 10
She's shocked she said her name. Chlo you read here. Everyone knew her name was holly. It was mentioned like two weeks ago 😂

Her story with the strap on is just vile!! You can tell the kids would of been in the house 😩😩😩

omg!! She’s actually so immature. Asif she actually just posted her wearing that strap on just when I thought she wouldn’t stoop any lower. 🤮🤮

Reactions: 8
I KNEW SHED USE THE EXCUSE OF HER BEING A GIRL TO THE FACT SHES MET THE KIDS.
she’s an ACTUAL embarrassment.

Reactions: 14
If my boyfriend EVER shared our sex life on social media to that many people you can bet he'd become an ex reeaaaaaal quick. Why is her gf ok with this!!

Also, once again, she's showing what a shameful influencer she is. Why is she promoting tattooing eachother with no qualifications?!!? Her following are so young, what if one of them goes and buys a £30 kit, tattoos themselves then gets seriously infected?!?! She needs to be more sensible with what she posts ffs!

Reactions: 8
If my boyfriend EVER shared our sex life on social media to that many people you can bet he'd become an ex reeaaaaaal quick. Why is her gf ok with this!!
By the sounds of things she has extremely low self esteem which Todd is completely taking full advantage of.

Reactions: 6
That girl needs to run a mile from her!!! Poor girls gonna get so hurt!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.