Chloe Todd #9 One fad after another, when will she step up as a mother?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if Chloe puts it into the T&Cs to all potential partners that they must not be on social media, can't see what a tit show she posts then :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is 100% using her for content, also why is she answering the same questions in two different tiktoks and reposting that cringe video of the two of them? She is so desperate for validation from social media, I see she’s dumped Instagram because that’s clearly not working out and has gone for tiktok instead with hopes of going viral

• Haha
The only thing more cringe the kissing video, is the new video 😩 what in the duck..couples questions?! They’ve been together 5 minutes why are they talking about who said I love you first. The way they are touching eachother constantly is just sooooooooo put on for the camera, not natural at all, Chloe is trying her best to look seductive but they just look like teenagers pissing about. How tragic 😩😩
How have they said I love you and had arguments?!? They don't know each other! They literally just met. 🙄

Reactions: 14
Amazing to see them at a farm ( assuming it's a farm ) 💙but who drove them there... daddy or the new girlfriend 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Just watched the TikTok and I’m sorry but I’m sure the girl is lovely! But I would of thought her “type” of girl from what she says is definitely not that girl! 🙈

Reactions: 4
How have they said I love you and had arguments?!? They don't know each other! They literally just met. 🙄
If you are having arguments after only being together a month it's probably already time to reconsider the relationship. It's not passion its incompatibility at this early point.

Reactions: 8
If you are having arguments after only being together a month it's probably already time to reconsider the relationship. It's not passion its incompatibility at this early point.
Exactly! The beginning is supposed to be the loved bubble. I would have taken it as a massive red flag if myself and my partner were arguing after such a short time together. Chloe must be so much hard work!

So shes defonitly met the kids then didnt last long did it this il never introduce anyone to the kids unless its been a year 🤣🤣 shes a joke

Reactions: 10
She will 100% say she introduced her to the children as her ' friend ' and she's only done it as ' they are already in love " she talks so much BS

She meant aaron can’t introduce a partner unless it’s been a year.the control freak.xx
She would throw a massive tantrum if this was Aaron doing this. If Aaron was posting cringe TikTok’s she would be crying. She is unbelievably disrespectful to others all for a few followers and likes. I never thought this girl can get any worse then she does, over and over.

THE TIK TOKS ARE THE CRINGIEST THING IVE EVER SEEN!! THEY’VE LITERALLY KNOWN EACHOTHER SINCE MARCH AND ITS NOW APRIL 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
THE TIK TOKS ARE THE CRINGIEST THING IVE EVER SEEN!! THEY’VE LITERALLY KNOWN EACHOTHER SINCE MARCH AND ITS NOW APRIL 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
But she was with her ex for 7 years and now shes the happiest shes ever been with a girl after her and her best friend ex of 7 years broke up but not showing the girlfriend because of the ex of 7 years and she doesn’t use social media but heres some cringe videos of the new girlfriend all over social media after breaking up with the ex of 7 years and making a girl cum finally after being with a boy for 7 years.

The girlfriend probably is a nice person but sorry she must be extremely desperate and insecure to be allowing this.

Reactions: 8
But she was with her ex for 7 years and now shes the happiest shes ever been with a girl after her and her best friend ex of 7 years broke up but not showing the girlfriend because of the ex of 7 years and she doesn’t use social media but heres some cringe videos of the new girlfriend all over social media after breaking up with the ex of 7 years and making a girl cum finally after being with a boy for 7 years.

The girlfriend probably is a nice person but sorry she must be extremely desperate and insecure to be allowing this.
I feel sorry for the gf.she chooses not to have social media so obviously doesn’t want to be on it,but she likes Chloe so much she’s allowing herself to be used for content.her self esteem MUST be low to allow something she doesn’t like (social media)it’s exploitative on chloes part.the gf looks awkward and uncomfy in the vids xx

Completely off topic but poor azailya cain has passed away,I hope this is a reminder to CERTAIN parents how precious having healthy kids is and they are NOT an inconvenience.they are a blessing.xx

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Really no social media in this day and age and at her kinda age, bit like Aaron didn't. They probably do have it just don't parade themselves all over it. I'm shocked the girlfriend can't see she's just an engagement tool......though it seems to not be working as chloe has missed the mark again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.