Chloe Todd #9 One fad after another, when will she step up as a mother?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she not realise 2pm is afternoon? She's put "good morning" on her story :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 7
Does she not realise 2pm is afternoon? She's put "good morning" on her story :ROFLMAO:
I am glad someone has picked up on this, she does it constantly. Really irritates me ! Wondered if I was just being pedantic by noticing

Reactions: 4
Aww so nice to see toad treating her boys post lockdown to... a walk in the woods. Nothing against that if that's all you can afford/feel comfortable with etc ... but when you've spent the whole weekend out doing whatever you want for you, you'd think she would do something special for the kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Aww so nice to see toad treating her boys post lockdown to... a walk in the woods. Nothing against that if that's all you can afford/feel comfortable with etc ... but when you've spent the whole weekend out doing whatever you want for you, you'd think she would do something special for the kids.
To be fair, by her standard this is something special. She normally spends 24 hours a day cooped up in a flat with them shoved in front of the telly so she can talk tit online all day

• Haha
Reactions: 6
i honestly feel for this girl tbh cause she might actually like chloe and shes just taking advantage of her i wonder if u can hide ur stories on instagram from certain people cause i dont believe this girl has gave persmission to share infomation bout their sex lifes it makes no sense she has no social media but is happy for people to know in and out of their sex life
You can hide stories.my sister hides hers from our parents lol xx

• Wow
The only thing more cringe the kissing video, is the new video 😩 what in the duck..couples questions?! They’ve been together 5 minutes why are they talking about who said I love you first. The way they are touching eachother constantly is just sooooooooo put on for the camera, not natural at all, Chloe is trying her best to look seductive but they just look like teenagers pissing about. How tragic 😩😩

Reactions: 13
The only thing more cringe the kissing video, is the new video 😩 what in the duck..couples questions?! They’ve been together 5 minutes why are they talking about who said I love you first. The way they are touching eachother constantly is just sooooooooo put on for the camera, not natural at all, Chloe is trying her best to look seductive but they just look like teenagers pissing about. How tragic 😩😩
Like seriously why have they said I love you already 🙈 and how have they had an argument to know who says sorry first 🙈 I feel like she's trying to be like demi simms from towie as her and her girlfriend did everything really quickly

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Cringing at that couple q&a tiktok Chloe trying to look all seductive 🤣🤣 they need to do a q&a amongst themselves cos they barely know each other ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Shouldn’t read this as you make me go and look at her videos and feel sick 😬. Soo put on, she literally just wants someone that will post content with her. Aaron probably got dumped as he said no to the content and straight relationships won’t bring as many views in

but haters are my motivators hunzz

honestly its just cringe shes so using the girl for content not really working though is it still dropping followers on instagram

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Thing is - this relationship is gonna get dumped soon because she’s hardly getting a lot of views or likes 🤣🤣

The fact the relationship is clearly for likes and follows and to try and show she's is actually bisexual is tragic. It also damages what the LGBTQ community are fighting for equality and there's todd using it as some fantasy

Reactions: 8
This is just so tragic! Why is she acting this way. She is literally acting like they've been together years, not 4 times 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why hasn’t the gf got social media considering she’s all over it?probably likes Chloe and is basically being forced to do this in fear of being dumped by a person she likes but she likes the act chloes putting on.the real Chloe will come out when the gf stands her ground xx

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.